Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

That's the sort of signing I'm calling us to do really.

28, 200 + games for Ajax (I presume he was a regular in their euro runs over last 3 years) and 22 international caps so similar pedigree to when we got Bouma. Can play right back or CB.

Guess with Brighton being in premier league four seasons now that's the advantage of being viewed as established club but I'd like to see us target that type of player in at least one key position this summer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

28, 200 + games for Ajax (I presume he was a regular in their euro runs over last 3 years) and 22 international caps so similar pedigree to when we got Bouma. Can play right back or CB.

Guess with Brighton being in premier league four seasons now that's the advantage of being viewed as established club but I'd like to see us target that type of player in at least one key position this summer.

He has been injured a lot recently so why its so cheap

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

yep, as RB

he's same as Lallana, sketchy injury record and missed a lot of football

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

city have had a £41m bid for Ake accepted

Paving the way for Arsenal to buy John Stones to partner David Liuz at the heart of their "defense" :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â