The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

piss of peas

Yeah but come on, It's Wigan / St Helens behaviour. It's relatively sane compared to the rest of the deviant shit they get up to

Only places in the country where they can use imperial numbering because they have the requisite number of fingers

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah but come on, It's Wigan / St Helens behaviour. It's relatively sane compared to the rest of the deviant shit they get up to

Only places in the country where they can use imperial numbering because they have the requisite number of fingers

you say that but i do still like the idea of going to a chippy and getting a pie on a bap probably with a splash of gravy for good measure 

that its then not a pukka pie and that they'll call it something bizarre (and wrong) is another matter

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

you say that but i do still like the idea of going to a chippy and getting a pie on a bap probably with a splash of gravy for good measure 

that its then not a pukka pie and that they'll call it something bizarre (and wrong) is another matter

Yeah can't knock a Wigan kebab

4a62a91bad4c9ede66dce06df415bbf2.jpg

This needs butter and gravy added though

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

It'll be a Hollands pie usually

A Wigan Kebab. The inbreds even butter the Barm Cake - bloody freaks

hollands sounds familiar

maybe harshly basing it on the ones ive had at the stadium i actually think wigan pies are vastly overrated, they were thicker pastry walls but it resulted in it being dry

but the name thing i was referring to - "barm cake"

See the source image

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

"barm cake"

There is a reason for the name, its because they are leavened with barm (thats the yeasty beer froth on top of malted beer liquor)

• 2 weeks later...
Â