WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Two blokes go into a pub.

Well, I say two. But this is supposed to be a three bloke joke. So they had a couple of ales and ploughmans to wait for the third bloke.

After a while, a woman walks up and says, "Maybe I can help."

One bloke replies: "Sorry, this is a three bloke joke. Two man and a woman wouldn't really work out."

Then woman says, "Actually, I am a bloke. I'm just waiting for a transvestite innuendo routine that hasn't shown up yet."

So the blokes go "Oh, thank you," and they start the joke.

So: three blokes go into a pub.

Well, I say three. One's actually dressed as a woman, but he's actually a man underneath, so we're alright on paper.

So they go into the pub and who shall they run into but the bloke that was supposed to be in the joke in the first place.

The two blokes go "Where have you been? We've been waiting for you for half an hour!"

The late bloke apologisis: "Sorry I'm late. I was stuck in a shaggy dog story. The guy milked it and I couldn't get out of it!" Then he sees the woman. "Who's this woman?"

"She had to fill in for you because you were late!"

And the late bloke says, "You're not going to kick me out of the joke are you? I've been doing the third bloke in the three-blokes-go-into-a-pub joke for 20 years!"

The two blokes says, "Yes, we are kicking you out. Now sit down and shut up!"

So the first bloke goes up to the bar. The late bloke starts heckling him. He shouts out: "HEARD IT!!"

The first bloke says "Well of COURSE you've heard it! You've beenn doing the joke for 20 years!"

At this point the late bloke pulls out a gun.

"Right! I'm hijacking this old routine! I'm taking us on a surrealist ramble!"

The second bloke says "You idiot! By pulling out that gun, you've already taken us on a surrealist ramble! You're taking us to where we already are! We're now trapped! We're in Gibb's Paradox! We're in a self-defeating two-dimensional continuum from which we can no longer justify our existence!"

And as they said that, they started to melt away and their words faded into a delicate hanging cadence...

As I stepped out of the cold shower the Mrs laughed and told me that my penis closely resembled a tic tac. "If that's the case", I joked, "why does your sister still have bad breath?" She didn't laugh then..

Don't you hate it when you're driving along, smoking a cigarette, and you flick your cigarette out the window, and you drive for a couple more miles, and you smell something funny, and you look over into the back seat, and, sure enough...

...Grandma's fingering herself again

Â