WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I wonder how many "you bastard" responses I'll get..... I've got FB friends with a fair few Arsenal fans...

I have friends living in Japan so there's no chance I'm nicking it. This is when you need to tread with care on a social network.

I wonder how many "you bastard" responses I'll get..... I've got FB friends with a fair few Arsenal fans...

I have friends living in Japan so there's no chance I'm nicking it. This is when you need to tread with care on a social network.

There has to be a joke in there somewhere!

My Japanese girlfriend dumped me the other day, oh well, you know the saying: There's plenty more in the sea...

How can you tell a Japanese prostitute?

She's the one in the fishnets

I'll get my coat...

I asked my wife, "Do you think your mother would prefer Riverdance or something more Fred Astaireish?

"She replied, "I think she'd prefer it if you stayed off her grave all together, you sick bastard."

My Japanese girlfriend dumped me the other day, oh well, you know the saying: There's plenty more in the sea...

best one yet :lol:

Agreed. Debating whether to grace my FB status with it...

My wife has worked as a magician's assistant for years now. I think she has picked up a few tricks.

I came home from work early today and she was in the bedroom. She said, "Abracadabra!" and my mate, Dave, came out of the wardrobe, stark naked.

Poor bastard must have wondered what the **** was going on.

My wife has worked as a magician's assistant for years now. I think she has picked up a few tricks.

I came home from work early today and she was in the bedroom. She said, "Abracadabra!" and my mate, Dave, came out of the wardrobe, stark naked.

Poor bastard must have wondered what the **** was going on.

Ha ha, ace!

best one yet :lol:

Agreed. Debating whether to grace my FB status with it...

Ah right, you don't want to make a splash then?

I don't think it is appropriate to make jokes about recent events.

I know it is hard to sympathize because they are foreigners but we have to remember they lost everything in almost an instant.

They have been left with nothing...

but still, Better luck next year Arsenal

:lol::clap::crylaugh::hooray:

The perfect FB status. It says see more just at the Arsenal line, brilliant.

Dear Japan,

Bit of a bastard when something sneaks up on you without any warning eh?

Love all the lads from Pearl Harbour.

And the nukes eh!

On a serious note, do history teachers in America miss out the bit when America were the only country to hit another country with nukes, in the history of mankind? The amount of idiotic american children on youtube who seem to think Japan has had payback for Pearl Harbour (yes I'm using a "u") is absolutely shocking - and I though people in this country were uneducated.

Dear Japan,

Bit of a bastard when something sneaks up on you without any warning eh?

Love all the lads from Pearl Harbour.

And the nukes eh!

On a serious note, do history teachers in America miss out the bit when America were the only country to hit another country with nukes, in the history of mankind? The amount of idiotic american children on youtube who seem to think Japan has had payback for Pearl Harbour (yes I'm using a "u") is absolutely shocking - and I though people in this country were uneducated.

Yeah i never understand that. Nagasaki and Hiroshima more than made up for Pearl Harbour.

Â