WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Granddad - 'Hear about that tornado thats hit Australia?'

Grandson - (Sarcastically) 'Tell us something we DONT know Grand pops!'

Granddad - '......Your grand mums arse can take my entire fist!'

2e65xtx.jpg

2e65xtx.jpg

I got an inkling you would like it Rob :)

Woman & baby go to docs. Doc is concerned about babys weight. "Is he bottle or breast fed" he asks. "Breast fed" says woman. He asks her to strip to the waist, pinches & sucks her nipples & rubs both tits for a while. "no wonder he's under weight you've no milk" . "I know" says the woman "I'm his gran, but I'm **** glad I came"

A farmer buys a young cock. As soon as it comes home, it rushes & **** all the 150 hens...

The farmer is impressed.

At lunch, the cock again screws all the 150 hens. Farmer gets tense now.

Next day, he finds the cock **** the ducks & the geese.

Later, the farmer finds the cock pale, half-dead & vultures circling overhead.

Farmer says "You deserved it, you horny little bastard!"

The cock opens one eye,points up & says "Ssshhh. They're about to land."

Woman & baby go to docs. Doc is concerned about babys weight. "Is he bottle or breast fed" he asks. "Breast fed" says woman. He asks her to strip to the waist, pinches & sucks her nipples & rubs both tits for a while. "no wonder he's under weight you've no milk" . "I know" says the woman "I'm his gran, but I'm **** glad I came"

This is absolutely hilarious :crylaugh:

2e65xtx.jpg

Not sure if it's bin dunne but.

Once upon a time, there was an officer of the Royal Navy named Captain Bravado who showed no fear when facing his enemies. One day, while sailing the Seven Seas, his lookout spotted a pirate ship approaching, and the crew became frantic. Captain Bravado bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The first mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, and while wearing the brightly colored frock, the Captain led his crew into battle and defeated the mighty pirates. That evening, all the men sat around on deck recounting the triumph of earlier. One of them asked the Captain, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before battle?"

The Captain replied, "If I were to be wounded in the attack, the shirt would not show my blood. Thus, you men would continue to fight, unafraid." All of the men sat and marveled at the courage of such a manly man's man. As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirate ships approaching. The crew stared in worshipful silence at the Captain and waited for his usual orders.

Captain Bravado gazed with steely eyes upon the vast armada arrayed against his ship, and without fear, turned and calmly shouted, "Get me my brown pants."

Â