Champions League Last 16

Spurs v Leipzig 8pm BT Sport 2

Atalanta v Valencia BT Sport 3 

Europa League Last 32

Club Brugge v Man Utd 6pm BT Sport 2 

Olympiakos v Arsenal 8pm BT Sport 2

Wolves v Espanyol 8pm BT Sport/ESPN 

Edited by andykeenan

Dortmund's transition play is amazing as per usual. They have other issues thou but really fun to watch.

Sancho needs to look up a bit and learn to value the situations better but he's real talent and great on the ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes predictable once atletico got the early goal. Can they defend a 1-0 at anfield though 

Probably the only team in world football right now that has a chance at defending a 1-0 lead at Anfield. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Dortmund v psg was a good game, both midfields played really well, I'd give Emre Can MOTM despite haalands 2 goals, really well organised defences too, zagadou showing what dortmunds problems are though

Should be a great 2nd leg, psg were maybe a bit negative, definitely a bit pass heavy and cute in the final 3rd, verrati missing is huge but could mean they put a more attack minded player in the middle

Simeone is the perfect foil for Liverpool and most teams. He is like Mourinho a decade ago

For me if Liverpool dont win the Champions League after having won the league at Christmas then I think they should be ashamed. Except PSG no other team has won the league already

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Classic Atletico. No second goal in the game tonight was easy money once they scored.

Apparently last English team to beat them over two legs was Bolton in 2008!

Fancy them to score at Anfield but of course Liverpool can score a few themselves.

Klopp has never lost a two legged European tie at Liverpool 

Â