Midweek Football 17/20 February

andykeenan

On 18/02/2020 at 22:09, Zatman said:

Simeone is the perfect foil for Liverpool and most teams. He is like Mourinho a decade ago

For me if Liverpool dont win the Champions League after having won the league at Christmas then I think they should be ashamed. Except PSG no other team has won the league already

I think this is a bit harsh. The league season is just as much over for City as it is for Liverpool, plus Liverpool have already had a successful season. Even without accounting for a potential European ban, there's far more pressure on City to win the CL than Liverpool.

On 19/02/2020 at 20:45, Genie said:

Is there some underlying issue at City? Basically begging fans to take the allocation for the league cup final, can’t fill it for CL or PL games. I know the league cup isn’t the sexiest competition but you can be sure Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Spurs etc would all shift them no problem.

They are blessed with some genuine world class superstars and they don’t want to watch them live.

Too much success fans are bored 

On 21/02/2020 at 06:12, kurtsimonw said:

I think this is a bit harsh. The league season is just as much over for City as it is for Liverpool, plus Liverpool have already had a successful season. Even without accounting for a potential European ban, there's far more pressure on City to win the CL than Liverpool.

Yes Simeone’s boring spoiling tactics won’t work at anfield anyway.  Klopp and simeone are polar opposites Im football philosophy.

Â