Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Been very quiet as of late.

Really hope we manage to sell or release Nyland and Kalinic.

Steer and Lansbury as well. Not done much wrong but too much frequenly injured and doesn't pay back what we pay for them.

Jota, Engels and Hause. They are not good enough. Get rid.

Samatta nowhere near good enough. Huge question mark around Wesley. What is Keinan's role this season? What about Guilbert?

So far there are more questions around the squad than there are answers. There are so many holes in this squad. We can line up a decent enough starting eleven but we are only 2-3 key injuries away from it being a crisis.

You are correct re injuries mate, but this window is about adding quality to the starting 11. We are not currently in a position to have 2 top quality players for each position, but hopefully that will come over the next few seasons.

Personally I would keep Guilbert so we have 2 decent rb and I would keep engles as he can still do a job for us

Edited by Villa Stu
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, John said:

Do we know they haven't? They could have also  told Jack who they were aiming for and that they would offer him an improved contract next month, that befits his importance to the club. I think nothing may have been said, because both the club and Jack, know that he has no plans to go anywhere this season. I think we can focus on quality players coming in. We are no longer a selling club. The vultures at Manchester United will have to accept that they will have to circle other clubs players, because their money is no good at B6!  

Brilliant, I also believe that the club is the most important thing, there should be a rigid performance based wage structure to make our future bullet proof.

Jack will earn less for now but his performances will get him a decent bonus structure ( and an off the books mansion, yacht, patek, lambo etc etc thanks nwse shhhh) that goes close to what he can earn elsewhere but also having the privilege of wearing the shirt he loves. He is not guaranteed trophies anywhere other then the top 2 right now so he might as well hang on another year and start winning some with us.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Been very quiet as of late.

Really hope we manage to sell or release Nyland and Kalinic.

Steer and Lansbury as well. Not done much wrong but too much frequenly injured and doesn't pay back what we pay for them.

Jota, Engels and Hause. They are not good enough. Get rid.

Samatta nowhere near good enough. Huge question mark around Wesley. What is Keinan's role this season? What about Guilbert?

So far there are more questions around the squad than there are answers. There are so many holes in this squad. We can line up a decent enough starting eleven but we are only 2-3 key injuries away from it being a crisis.

You’ve just listed 9 players who you wouldn’t be unhappy to see go but also said we have many holes in the squad. Unless you’re suggesting we sign another 9 players, don’t you think that selling that many players will leave us looking like a piece of Edam? (Fill your boots cheese punners). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

You’ve just listed 9 players who you wouldn’t be unhappy to see go but also said we have many holes in the squad. Unless you’re suggesting we sign another 9 players, don’t you think that selling that many players will leave us looking like a piece of Edam? (Fill your boots cheese punners). 

cheese GIF

Cant think of a pun so posting an awesome cheesey gif instead, just lovely

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I'll be extremely disappointed if Benrahma ends up at Palace 

I wouldn't. We don't need a ballhugging 5-a-side player. The fact that he's still at Brentford speaks volumes. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

No that's the point we can't replace them.

It just highlights how difficult of a season this will be.

2 hours ago, RicRic said:

Traore ,Watkins, Rashica and you guys are getting excited 😂 Traore is bang average why are we getting happy with seeing him in the side, hopefully he isnt the addition that we bring in. Martinez isn’t exactly this world class keeper that we think he is because he came from arsenal.. check his career history (not knocking him btw) but lets just be more cautious before we get too optimistic. Especially when i see on twitter the combo of watkins + rashica will get us europa league 😂 lets not embarrass ourselves. We seem to be drooling over these potential line ups which to me still we have us in the bottom half easily. 

4et1qj.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, penguin said:

What on Earth is happening in this thread?? 

Its like VT have just collectively been made aware of the existence of gifs and are making up for lost time.

ronald mcdonald yes GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

32 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Oh how very mature of you. 

• Haha 2