Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Off topic but back in the day, many did the same...Des Bremner, Nigel Spink, Ken McNaught, Dennis Mortimer, Tony Morley etc....i once asked Spinksy why he worked at SHA and his answer probably the same as the others...."had to pay the mortgage mate".

Can't argue with that.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Off topic but back in the day, many did the same...Des Bremner, Nigel Spink, Ken McNaught, Dennis Mortimer, Tony Morley etc....i once asked Spinksy why he worked at SHA and his answer probably the same as the others...."had to pay the mortgage mate".

Can't argue with that.

It's a shame we couldn't get him in as our GK coach after he left Forest Green.

Instead we had Eric Steele from 2001 - 2007 and Spink was signed by Bruce at the shit hole across the road in 2002.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Would anyone take Demarai Gray? 

Maybe late in the window if we haven't got better. Leicester fans hate him. Fear he would slip back and end up in similar bench role here but on a fat wage.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

I would definitely like us to sign James Tarkowski if the fee is £30 mill, perfect partner for Mings 

Cut price God and Tashy Teale partnership

Edited by stewiek2

2 minutes ago, Jbvilla909 said:

Thinking about this number 8 we're apparently after, the statement signing, maybe Ross Barkley, still only 26, contracted until 2023 so would cost a fair whack, could be surplus to requirements with the money Chelski are paying.. 

Would be an amazing signing. No way he’d come here though. I’ve always really rated Barkley. Think he’s a very good player.

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Would be an amazing signing. No way he’d come here though. I’ve always really rated Barkley. Think he’s a very good player.

Yeah I agree mate, think he gets a lot of unjust stick.. But as you as, a stretch for us maybe right now