Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I feel like this is the 100th time I’ve seen a “on the verge of bidding” tweet.

Is the verge of bidding the strip of grass on the side of the road where Purslow sits and calls players agents?

• Haha 1

Just now, Villarocker said:

Keep buying Championship level players and you'll be a Championship level team. 

It is now time for Villa to buy of a higher standard. 

Is the right thoughts but can we attract those right players? 

i sincerely hope so...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beachboys1 said:

sorry but what i meant was at the moment thats the level of player he can attract my opinion

Fair enough. But, is it Smith attracting the players or is Lange/Purslow trying to attract the players? 

Now, if you're saying that playing for Smith is not an attractive proposition for players of a higher quality than what we have, that opens up a whole new can of worms and the owners may have to be ruthless and bring in a bigger name to attract such players. 

5 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Fair enough. But, is it Smith attracting the players or is Lange/Purslow trying to attract the players? 

Now, if you're saying that playing for Smith is not an attractive proposition for players of a higher quality than what we have, that opens up a whole new can of worms and the owners may have to be ruthless and bring in a bigger name to attract such players. 

yes thats what i meant i wish he could

37 minutes ago, omariqy said:

this guy is reliable on Reading news 

Any information. ANY INFORMATION. Which says "I understand" is complete and utter bullshit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rayk said:

Great, we’ll buy Rico Henry and have a few bob left over.

Thats more like it 😉. His deliveries into the box is special. Im sure coaching will develop his all round game also . We should take rico and benrahma but we cant take all three brentford players so maybe watkins wont be the one that makes the switch.. we will wait and see. 

8 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Not saying he isn't, but why would a Reading-centric source be 'disappointed' it won't be accepted?

He said unfortunately from Villas perspective. You don’t have to believe him but just look at the Reading fans replies to know that no one is questioning him. I heard about this interest earlier in the window but thought nothing of it. I wonder if McKennie was the main target and Swift is the back up. Albeit Swift is more of an AM and creative player.

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Any information. ANY INFORMATION. Which says "I understand" is complete and utter bullshit. 

Yeah tends to be. But he’s got all Reading stuff right before. He’s a reading fan.