Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve seen Edouard a few times live and I think he’s incredible. Miles better than Kodjia and more like Tammy I think 🤔 

The comparison on here to him and Kodjia is beyond weird 👍

I rate him very highly......much more Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink than Kodjia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Damn only just realised the season starts in 3 weeks.

Amazingly quiet everywhere considering.

Most players only just back from their holidays in the last few days. 

Things will heat up soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Just putting it out there, if we do end up signing Philip Billing then I will be hugely disappointed if we don't reveal him with a picture of him wearing full match kit at a train station.

Haha, yeah he and Mings are bros. Especially because Billing is left footed.

All we need is Mungo Bridge at LB as well to really confuse the opposition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

If we were going to spend £20m (not that I think we will!) on a right back how about Maitland-Niles?

Good shout. More experienced than Aarons and maybe a better option.

Agree I doubt we’ll go big at FB.

14 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

You've totally got the wrong end of what he was saying.

He was making the point that players shouldn't be written off purely because they play in the SPL, McGinn being a perfect example.

In fact I'd say the quality of the players coming out of Scotland (Scottish and overseas) has dramatically improved in the last 7-8 years.

He didn't use quotation marks or sarcasm font your honour.

Btw, whoever said Kieran Trippier on loan - completely agree. As said above, unless our budget is much bigger than £100m we’re not going to blow £15m-£20m on a FB so a loan for Trippier makes great sense.

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we spend 20 million on a right back I’d actually be quite excited because it would mean the owners mean business and the spending wouldn’t stop there.

F**k biggie, f**k FFP and if you down with uefa,, then f**k you too.

Hadn't thought of it that way, good shout.  Spend it boys!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve watched a few clips of him and I’m struggling to see the Kodija comparison.

Likes to take players on, scores all manner of goals. Does seem a lot less selfish than the Kodj.

46 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve watched a few clips of him and I’m struggling to see the Kodija comparison.

It's weird, I watched him the other day, and he did remind me of Kodjia, having said that I've watched him once. That isnt due diligence for a 30 m striker on my behalf.

56 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we spend 20 million on a right back I’d actually be quite excited because it would mean the owners mean business and the spending wouldn’t stop there.

F**k biggie, f**k FFP and if you down with uefa,, then f**k you too.

MiserableEnragedEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Likes to take players on, scores all manner of goals. Does seem a lot less selfish than the Kodj.

I think we often did say, when Kodjia was in full flow, that was his biggest weakness, so a better version of Kodjia, who is a team player, would be great.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think we often did say, when Kodjia was in full flow, that was his biggest weakness, so a better version of Kodjia, who is a team player, would be great.

How about a great player, a great team player, who bears no resemblance to Kodjia?

That player would be Edouard.

• Like 1