Relegation thread

Knutserov13

9 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I'm sure if Bournemouth win, draw or even lose but play well... The usual suspects will be out in force using it as a stick to beat Smith with.

The usual ridiculous meltdown will happen from those who say we have no hope and are definitely going down and then still moan when it becomes more likely.

Bournemouth could lose 6-0 with 20 % possession and 2 shots that hit the corner flag and it will be said they have shown more fight, organisation, attacking determination and a willingness to get on the ball that Smith lacked all season 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, PaddytheVillan said:

Do Southampton see Bournemouth or Pompey as bigger rivals? Like in our terms are they playing the Blues or Wolves today? Wondering how up for it they'll be! 

Pompey definitely, without a doubt. It'd be like Villa vs Blues, Rangers Celtic, Liverpool Everton. As unpopular as it may make me, I've never seen Wolves / WBA as the 'enemy'.

Edited by bielesibub
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Even if Saints are fully motivated Bournemouth have a very good chance winning if they play like they have in their last 3 games.

It's funny how you were slating Bournemouth up until a few days ago and now you're creaming over them. So transparent

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Bournemouth could lose 6-0 with 20 % possession and 2 shots that hit the corner flag and it will be said they have shown more fight, organisation, attacking determination and a willingness to get on the ball that Smith lacked all season 

They took 6 points off us despite being shit all season thats the only stat that concerns me with them.

1 hour ago, Mjvilla said:

It's funny how you were slating Bournemouth up until a few days ago and now you're creaming over them. So transparent

Have you actually watched them in their past 3 games?

I am genuinely concerned about them. They are playing really well atm and have a never say die attitude.

2 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I'm sure if Bournemouth win, draw or even lose but play well... The usual suspects will be out in force using it as a stick to beat Smith with.

The usual ridiculous meltdown will happen from those who say we have no hope and are definitely going down and then still moan when it becomes more likely.

Ha ha, classic Villatalk post really. Speculate about something that might happen, then have a rant at unnamed people because it might happen. Throw in a couple of tropes like “usual suspects” and “usual ridiculous meltdown” and bob’s your uncle!

If Bournemouth win today, I think many people will be expressing legitimate concerns about the position we are in, so let’s hope they lose.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Interesting if true.

would make sense knowing Watford owners but strange timing. then again some people on here said Pearson was a managerial genius only a few weeks back

• Like 1