Generic Virus Thread

villakram

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just around the corner from our office. Should be getting a visit from the council in the coming days

skinKer.png

I am starting to believe that humanity is getting progressively more stupid.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I am starting to believe that humanity is getting progressively more stupid.

There is something in human nature to rebel or disagree despite what is presented in front of them. If 9 people agree on something the 10th person feels under pressure to not agree.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

There is something in human nature to rebel or disagree despite what is presented in front of them. If 9 people agree on something the 10th person feels under pressure to not agree.

That trait is pretty key to all scientific development throughout human history.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Today my knees have both flared up. Slight swelling,

This and bouts of fatigue have rolled on with a couple of friends that contracted Covid in April.

The younger is in her twenties.

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The messaging from this shower just gets worse by the day. We've got a rising infection rate and it's the publics fault despite the face that the government have opened up pretty much everything and we're now being subjected to daily articles and briefings that we all need to go back to our offices.

The shifting of the message from "you must do this" to "we advise you do this" to "use your common sense" and now we get "if you get Covid it's totally your fault" is shameful. A transparent attempt to take credit for everything that goes right and blame for nothing when it goes wrong.

• Like 3

A high school in Tamworth has confirmed cases with a member of staff and 1 year 8 pupil.
200 children sent home to self-isolate.

I expect we’ll have more kids at home than at school within a few weeks.

Edited by Genie

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

A high school in Tamworth has confirmed cases with a member of staff and 1 year 8 pupil.
200 children sent home to self-isolate.

I expect we’ll have more kids at home than at school within a few weeks.

and then the breaking news from the same school year 7 teacher has tested positive. That year group also sent home. 

Edited by Genie

This lady in the comments section seems to think “they” are targeting kids with the virus.

9-E4-FC1-D8-7-D40-4-B50-A89-B-60434-A4-A

I assume by “they” she means the people who started the plandemic, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc 

Edited by Genie

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Hush. A few dead teachers is a price worth paying for bottom line of my inves- of Commercial Real Estates Limited.

Do this mean that Boris might have been wrong that the schools aren’t perfectly safe? It’s taken less than a week which has surprised me tbh.

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I recognise most of those words in isolation.

Something funny going on, kids kept at home in isolation for 6 months didn’t pick up the virus but when they were thrown into a building with 1,000 others they’ve picked it up. Definitely something dodgy, no other explanation.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Do this mean that Boris might have been wrong that the schools aren’t perfectly safe? It’s taken less than a week which has surprised me tbh.

It's Johnson. He's wrong, either objectively or morally, on everything. I'd get a second opinion of he told me it was Tuesday.

Schools aren't safe. They can't be. A confined room with 30 odd people in it who famously don't follow rules and pick up bugs and illnesses at will and are suddenly mixing with new social pools again is clearly going to be at risk.

The government saying otherwise is because they desperately want to fool people into a thinking a virus that has killed 40000 of their countrymen has disappeared whilst nothing was actually done to combat it besides the exact opposite of what they're now asking us to do.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LondonLax said:

However, is closing society down actually the most appropriate measure to cause the least damage on society?

FWIW, I think at the original incidents time, it absolutely was, for the UK and we really should have done it much sooner. But in terms of the present and future, it doesn't look like it would be again, as things stand. We need to be in the position where, in the absence of a vaccine/innoculation outbreaks are managed hyper locally. Track and trace needs to be working quickly and properly, which it isn't. Screening needs to be implemented at ports etc. which it isn't. And vulnerable people need to be protected differently to the less vulnerable. And we need to find out about the "catching it twice" business. It seems it can happen - but how much and to what severity?

This is from the schools “welcome back” social media post last week.

Looks like zero effort to socially distance the kids. 

BEF33-DF8-FBE4-4-A33-8-B8-A-4154-FA6-EEF

What happened to the desks spread out? there isn’t even a gap between tables in the lower picture. You’d have to walk past every student to get to your desk.

Â