Generic Virus Thread

villakram

48 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I've always thought those smoke guns are stupid.  What's even in them anyway? 

It's just a strong visual representation for the Government to say "look at us, we're fighting this" 

I bet the second the cameras stop rolling they immediately pack them up into a van and move them onto the next photo opportunity. 

Well I've been sick since Saturday and still have a headache,nausea,etc.As I said earlier in the thread took the vaccine so truly hope its not COVID but got tested this morn anyway.We shall see.

Hate being ill can't even hold down some ginger ale😦

1 hour ago, Big Salad said:

Well I've been sick since Saturday and still have a headache,nausea,etc.As I said earlier in the thread took the vaccine so truly hope its not COVID but got tested this morn anyway.We shall see.

Hate being ill can't even hold down some ginger ale😦

Hope it's something a bit less serious for you. 

To be fair I couldn't hold down ginger ale in normal health! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I've always thought those smoke guns are stupid.  What's even in them anyway? 

It's just a strong visual representation for the Government to say "look at us, we're fighting this" 

I bet the second the cameras stop rolling they immediately pack them up into a van and move them onto the next photo opportunity. 

I’ve seen a few local firms claiming they do that smoke cleaning for business premises/restaurants etc.
Nobody has a clue what is in it or if it works. 

It's quite jarring watching some commentators pivot expertly from "why are we locking everyone up just to save the old people who were going to die anyway" to "beloved Sir Tom, Captain of all our hearts" without missing a beat. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

It's quite jarring watching some commentators pivot expertly from "why are we locking everyone up just to save the old people who were going to die anyway" to "beloved Sir Tom, Captain of all our hearts" without missing a beat. 

It is particularly odd given he really wasn’t locked away...

Â