VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

On 13/11/2020 at 16:32, Seat68 said:

The Texas country music singer cull continues. Doug Supernaw has died after a long illness. 

Guest vocalist on the Beach Boys "Stars N Stripes" album. One of the very few I haven't got (and don't really want)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Me too, I really likes the yes/no game and then refusing the money for a key. 

Is this an elaborate joke? 

EDIT: Scratch that. I've just realised that the show was revived with Dezzo. I had no idea - I'm strictly a Michael Miles era man. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Great keeper. In any other era he'd have won twice as many England caps.

Just imagine how many caps either Shilton or Clemence would have won if the other didn't exist. They pretty much owned the keepers shirt between them for the best part of 2 decades

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Local one: Cecil Duckworth, Worcester Warriors club president and former owner (huge input in to the progress of the club), died at the weekend at 83.

sep-1998-cecil-duckworth-and-les-cuswort

That's him with some bloke that taught me PE in school

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

Local one: Cecil Duckworth, Worcester Warriors club president and former owner (huge input in to the progress of the club), died at the weekend at 83.

Worcester Heat Systems/Bosch owner.

A week of work experience at his place scared the shit out of me, so I moved away from the industrial sciences and joined a record company.

A couple of decades later I was selling Easy Listening records to Eric Hall for his radio show.

• Like 1

Â