Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

85% of his passes completed. You're full of shit mate, sorry. 

Have a day off for **** sake. You are pulling people up about not looking at the stats. Every single time he was pressed tonight he lost the ball. He can't press himself, he's as weak as piss water. He's an average player. Your stats are not godly. People can come to their own conclusions from watching it themselves.

Edited by Johnnyp
Mistake
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

85% of his passes completed. You're full of shit mate, sorry. 

I just looked the stats up and can accept when I'm wrong. You can correct someone without being a dick, tbh :)

85% puts him at second in the team which honestly surprises me, watching the game I expected him to be one of the worst, a few particularly notable ones early on probably influenced my opinion, but I won't argue with the facts.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I just looked the stats up and can accept when I'm wrong. You can correct someone without being a dick, tbh :)

85% puts him at second in the team which honestly surprises me, watching the game I expected him to be one of the worst, a few particularly notable ones early on probably influenced my opinion, but I won't argue with the facts.

Sorry, just coming under fire tonight and I'm a bit defensive - I apologise for the poor choice of words, Dav. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Mate, people can get a different proportion of the blame depending on the severity of their mistake, even if each and every mistake needed to happen for the goal to occur. Its not just everyone is equally to blame and there is no way you can tell me everyone in that defence was equally to blame for conceding that goal. 

Hence why just blaming Luiz is pointless and unfair and its in essence  ‘scapegoating’ him when they still had to travel 40 yards to our goal. We win as a team and we lose as a team. Defensively Nakamba and Luiz were very good today. However its Good result though. Enjoy your night.

Edited by Sulberto21

Just now, Johnnyp said:

You've got way too much time on your hands if you think im going to do that 

OK, no worries, just keep throwing out nonsense without having any credible evidence to back it up with, it's cool. 

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

£11m down the pan. I know £11m is small money for PL players - but it's still £11m wasted. Who on earth thought this guy would ever be good enough.?

We’ve been over this. You need to look at the stats. He was the best player on the pitch tonight. 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Or actually watched the game, maybe. Please, detail all those misplaced passes for us. 

He passed directly to a Leicester player three times so how many passes did he mis place?

27 passes 85.2 accuracy means apparently 4 passes went awry.

with three going directly to a Leicester player that’s pretty poor.

guilbert has apparently the worst pass accuracy but only recall one pass going to a Leicester player. He hit a few out for throw ins and clearances. 

the nature of the mis places pass is just as important as the number of them 

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

He passed directly to a Leicester player three times so how many passes did he mis place?

guilbert has apparently the worst pass accuracy but only recall one pass going to a Leicester player. He hit a few out for throw ins and clearances. 

And what did those misplaced passes lead to?

I can mis place one pass but if it’s passed directly to Vardy who scores is that better or worse than two passes on the half way line out for a throw in?

stats without context are basically pointless

Just now, kidlewis said:

Lexicon won’t like that kind of reasoning. Not one bit. 

We all need to come to terms with the fact that Nakamba was superb tonight and nearly everyone I’ve spoken to about the game is wrong. 

Should we perhaps give him the armband? It’s the only way to really reward the stats. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

OK, no worries, just keep throwing out nonsense without having any credible evidence to back it up with, it's cool. 

Credible evidence is subjective. You hero worship stats. I don't. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

£11m down the pan. I know £11m is small money for PL players - but it's still £11m wasted. Who on earth thought this guy would ever be good enough.?

Just our 2nd best in tackles and interceptions this season. What a waste eh?

Â