Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Like what ? That he doesn't know what to do when he's pressed. Offers no real protection to the back four. Lay off the stats and use your own eyes, stats can make westwood look like iniesta.

The difference between us is that I both use my eyes and have the stats to back up what I say. For example, he made the most tackles of any player today but that apparently doesn't count because you were away taking a piss or something when they happened and have decided he offers no protection. I think you need to get over yourself. 

• Like 2

A lot doubt and “he doesn’t have a plan B” cliches flying around before the Burnley game.

I think Dean has answered some questions.

At Burnley I thought we were very good(mainly first half) and could have put the game to bed if it wasn’t for VAR.

Tonight without a striker you could see clear lines and organisation.He worked with what he had to gain a massive result.

This man should not be in doubt.

A few of his players are maybe not quite ready for the big league but he is.

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Sorry not that one I meant from the game.

Yeah you just misread what I wrote, no biggie - we're on the same page re: Marv at least, that is the important thing!

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He was given a suicidal pass from a free kick when it should have gone in to the channel for a fresh young lively youngster to chase and be a pest (Konsa) . Iheanacho outmuscled Hause and was too quick for Mings with the shot yet Luiz is the only being blamed. Yes he was partly at fault for not protecting the ball better initially but was everything that transpired after that his fault?

Because he by far made the largest mistake in conceding us the goal. Neither Hause nor Mings made mistakes either, I don't call being outmuscled and outpaced defending mistakes as you don't really have much a choice in that. And Konsa did not make a suicidal pass, saying otherwise is just complete revisionism. Luiz should've 100% been able to get it away safely despite the pass.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Because he by far made the largest mistake in conceding us the goal. Neither Hause nor Mings made mistakes either, I don't call being outmuscled and outpaced defending mistakes as you don't really have a choice in that. And Konsa did not make a suicidal pass, saying otherwise is just complete revisionism. Luiz should've 100% been able to get it away safely.

It was a stupid pass from Konsa. 

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Because he by far made the largest mistake in conceding us the goal. Neither Hause nor Mings made mistakes either, I don't call being outmuscled and outpaced defending mistakes as you don't really have a choice in that. And Konsa did not make a suicidal pass, saying otherwise is just complete revisionism. Luiz should've 100% been able to get it away safely despite the pass.

Hause wouldn’t have got outmuscled if his bod position was better, Mings should have known from that position Iheanacho was going to come towards him and possibly nicked the ball away.  Had Konsa hoofed like the other 455345 times previously we wouldn’t be having this conversation. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

The lad gave almost every ball to a Leicester player. And it's not exactly out of character.

85% of his passes completed. You're full of shit mate, sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

But as I've said it several times, it did not excuse Luiz losing the ball whatsoever.

No but you can't absolve either of blame here.

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Hause wouldn’t have got outmuscled if his bod position was better, Mings should have known from that position Iheanacho was going to come towards him and possibly nicked the ball away.  Had Konsa hoofed like the other 455345 times previously we wouldn’t be having this conversation. 

Mate, people can get a different proportion of the blame depending on the severity of their mistake, even if each and every mistake needed to happen for the goal to occur. Its not just everyone is equally to blame and there is no way you can tell me everyone in that defence was equally to blame for conceding that goal. 

The header back and past  Mings in the first half was comically alarming. I think he'll definitely improve but as with others, until the systems we play become more stable and settled some of the new boys are going to be very hit and miss imo.  

Â