Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

Just now, kidlewis said:

I can mis place one pass but if it’s passed directly to Vardy who scores is that better or worse than two passes on the half way line out for a throw in?

stats without context are basically pointless

Agree - so what were the results of his misplaced passes?

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Just our 2nd best in tackles and interceptions this season. What a waste eh?

When every second touch is a tackle you would be to.

He has been horrendous since his promising debut. 

He is awful. Goodnight. God bless x

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

He passed directly to a Leicester player three times so how many passes did he mis place?

27 passes 85.2 accuracy means apparently 4 passes went awry.

with three going directly to a Leicester player that’s pretty poor.

guilbert has apparently the worst pass accuracy but only recall one pass going to a Leicester player. He hit a few out for throw ins and clearances. 

the nature of the mis places pass is just as important as the number of them 

Fred is my unlikely fave, but first half 5 or 6 mis placed passes to Leicester.

Makamba stats or what ever was clearly poor, I watched the game, I know what I saw.

Makamba tonight may have won the ball several times but 3 of those were in 1 move where he mis controlled it to a Leicester player won it lost it won it lost it ( each time he won it his foot kicked it straight to the opponents all in about 6 yards.

Unforced errors a plenty tonight but playing with give the ball away luiz cant be easy.

11 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Have a day off for **** sake. You are pulling people up about not looking at the stats. Every single time he was pressed tonight he lost the ball. He can't press himself, he's as weak as piss water. He's an average player. Your stats are not godly. People can come to their own conclusions from watching it themselves.

I'm pulling people like you up who make claims they can't actually back up. 

I can't stand hyperbolic nonsense. 

He made 4 tackles (more than his 2.9 per game league average) and we drew 1-1 away to 2nd best team in the league away when everyone thought we were going to get thumped. Also 3rd best passing accuracy( 1st is Hourihane who only made 8 as sub) What am I missing?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

No, I don't. I simply use them to refute bullshit arguments, whereas you...well.. I have no idea what you do. 

What arguments ? That he gave the ball away 3 times when pressed that led to 3 Leicester chances. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So because they didn’t result in goals for Leicester, he played well? 😂

Obviously on the wind up now. Fair enough. 

This is why Hogan was my motm,  he didn't miss any chances in this game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

He made 4 tackles (more than his 2.9 per game league average) and we drew 1-1 away to 2nd best team in the league away when everyone thought we were going to get thumped. Also 3rd best passing accuracy( 1st is Hourihane who only made 8 as sub) What am I missing?

Oooh, more stats. 

Im starting to think Nakamba might actually be the best midfielder in the world. 

Will be replaced by Drinkwater on Sunday. Says it all. Woeful. 

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

I'm pulling people like you up who make claims they can't actually back up. 

I can't stand hyperbolic nonsense. 

So all these people who are posting saying we all thought nakamba was awful is all hyperbole because we didn't defer to the stats first and then secondary rate his performance on the game we all watched, with our own eyes. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

So all these people who are posting saying we all thought nakamba was awful is all hyperbole because we didn't defer to the stats first and then secondary rate his performance on the game we all watched, with our own eyes. 

If you think he was 'awful' then yes, it's hyperbolic nonsense. 

15 minutes ago, lexicon said:

OK, no worries, just keep throwing out nonsense without having any credible evidence to back it up with, it's cool. 

Come down off your ivory tower.  You don't work for mi5 with your credible evidence lark. I've my opinion, i watched it. You've yours. Getting boring now.

Is this dialogue going anywhere?

If it helps, I find the following techniques useful in these circumstances:

1. Switch sides so you have to argue the other person’s case or

2. Each say what you agree with in the other person’s argument.

Usually changes the conversation a bit.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

Â