Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

Plus it’s also their arrogance that they can get players cheaper because players will force moves to their clubs….delusional!

Just made a similar comment on another thread but you could draw parallels with our pursuit of Rogers. We all do it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Just made a similar comment on another thread but you could draw parallels with our pursuit of Rogers. We all do it. 

Don’t ruin my narrative mate 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Signing 3 new players doesn't guarantee improvement. What were last 3 signings before this window? Torres Diaby Zaniolo(loan)? 1 out of 3 that's been consistent. People say 100m for Luiz. 3 x 33m buys not much these days

Our 3 big signings in summer were Torres. Tielemans, Diaby. All three are excellent players.

The thing with Luiz is if he wants to leave if City bid big for him in summer he is in control of his own destiny as he will have 2 years left this summer. 

On 04/02/2024 at 11:23, CVByrne said:

The thing with Luiz is if he wants to leave if City bid big for him in summer

Where has this link come from? I saw something in the Manchester Evening News but they were quoting Football Insider as their source who we know are garbage.  Have I missed a credible link of any sort with City?

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Where has this link come from? I saw something in the Manchester Evening News but they were quoting Football Insider as their source who we know are garbage.  Have I missed a credible link of any sort with City?

Not saying he's linked, was a hypothetical situation. City really the only PL team who can afford to bid 100m+ and who are legit a guaranteed PL title team if ya join them

22 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Not saying he's linked, was a hypothetical situation. City really the only PL team who can afford to bid 100m+ and who are legit a guaranteed PL title team if ya join them

Thanks, thought I’d missed another link.

50 minutes ago, nick76 said:

The difference between our useless local rag and everyone else’s is shocking we need to sort the Brum Mail out once and for all,they either get on board or do one and we cut them adrift totally shitty Cockney owned rag. Mr Grandad on my Mom’s side worked for them and he’d turn in his grave to see what they’ve become, low life scummy rag. My Grandad was the first man to do colour prints back a long time ago. 

• Like 1

On 03/02/2024 at 22:09, Brumstopdogs said:

It should be in the running for goal of the season but what’s the betting that Lineacre and his muppet pals don’t even put it up for goal of the month!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

It should be in the running for goal of the season but what’s the betting that Lineacre and his muppet pals don’t even put it up for goal of the month!

Behind the Arsenal 10 man goal though. But that wasnt even picked as one of the 10 best in December. 

It feels like he's doing everything at half-pace, dare I say it even hiding at times. The tenacity that Emery got him out of him for months after he joined seems to have vanished.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

It’s a shame he wasn’t available tonight, he really would have helped us out in midfield. 

Definitely shouldn't be getting an appearance fee, I marked him absent on the register. 

We are a team rather than relying on moments of magic. So when the team doesnt function the key parts are misfiring

. And that part was the midfield. 

Worst performance from the midfield since our last home game. 

Â