Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

I just want to see Luiz, Kamara and Sanson given a run in midfield, as can’t be any worse than the shit show currently 

this.

its literally mind boggling.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rbcuk said:

I just want to see Luiz, Kamara and Sanson given a run in midfield, as can’t be any worse than the shit show currently 

With cup games coming up its a possibility it could happen. Now is the ideal time for subs to stake a claim.

10 hours ago, Richie k said:

With cup games coming up its a possibility it could happen. Now is the ideal time for subs to stake a claim.

If Luiz and Sanson started a cup game and put in quality performances, would you put any faith in Gerrard playing that midfield in a league game?

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

If Luiz and Sanson started a cup game and put in quality performances, would you put any faith in Gerrard playing that midfield in a league game?

None whatsoever. He has terrible form for not playing people that deserve to keep a spot.

It also makes think the players he picks in the cup against Bolton won't feel like performing to their best. Terrible excuse and players with that mindset we don't really want, but I do expect us to struggle against Bolton whatever side he picks.

14 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Sanson could play like prime Zidane mixed with Roy Keane vs. Juventus in the CL semi in 1999 as well as solve world hunger and cure cancer and he'd still be f**ked off to Amiens on loan by the end of the window. 

14 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

yes of course.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

Â