Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Most if his time is spent pouting In photos with that villa women's player in her Instagram

What, he's allowed to spend time with his girlfriend. And she takes lots of pictures perhaps because she probably has a bunch of endorsements that require a high level of social media activity.

The man is allowed to have a life outside of football. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pissflaps said:

I do because I see it on there almost daily. He's stealing a living coasting through games 

I don't follow any people I don't know on social media so again if you say so.

4 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

He was fine today. Feel like he’s being restricted by playing out of position and let down by the system around him. No idea why he was taken off. 

Because he spent 50 minuted doing nothing. Jogging about showing no urgency no intensity no purpose in his passing.

I fail to see whether playing as a 6 or 8 makes such a difference to your mentality when on the ball.

He was abysmal today. Constantly checking back constantly playing the ball to centre backs. Playing against a Watford team on a low block he showed no desire to pick the ball up, get it into Buendia or Coutinhos. 

I could have played DM today ffs.

Luiz at a point would always be top for forward passes and accurate long balls. He's doing absolutely zero of that now.

Edited by rodders0223

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Because he spent 50 minuted doing nothing. Jogging about showing no urgency no intensity no purpose in his passing.

I fail to see whether playing as a 6 or 8 makes such a difference to your mentality when on the ball.

He was abysmal today. Constantly checking back constantly playing the ball to centre backs. Playing against a Watford team on a low block he showed no desire to pick the ball up, get it into Buendia or Coutinhos. 

I could have played DM today ffs

How tall are you?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Despite his limitations which have become more clear recently, Mcginn at least shows frustration and desire for the cause 

I'd prefer if that supposed desire for the cause actually translated to any actual in game effort. 

Â