Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No urgency no invention no showing for the ball. Slow decision making backwards passing. Gutless and or lazy and checked out.

Get rid.

Actually think he has plenty of invention, always shows for the ball. He's playing out of position. I think we should switch him and McGinn or bring That French fella in to replace McGinn.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

If he's a Brazilian international how shit is their midfield.

He is a wet lettuce. More interesting in posing on Instagram than actually trying to be good at football 

Dont think he’s been getting call ups lately.

He’s happy and comfortable in his life with his girlfriend, probably knows he has a move lined up with his agent, and is clearly just coasting through games. Probably should have accepted the bids coming in and got the new guy in seeing as he isnt committing to a new deal anyway. Maybe they wanted to keep him around to help Coutinho settle in, who knows, but the guy has been bang average for 18 months

7 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

He is a wet lettuce. More interesting in posing on Instagram than actually trying to be good at football 

Quick look and he has 6 posts on Instagram since Christmas. Most of his post are about Villa. Get this wasteman™ out of our club ffs!

43 minutes ago, Niall said:

Actually think he has plenty of invention, always shows for the ball. He's playing out of position. I think we should switch him and McGinn or bring That French fella in to replace McGinn.

Chambers DM, Luiz replacing McGinn

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

This isn't me taking a dig at him, I said the same even when he was playing better, but he's a Brazilian reserve. He won and played a lot in the Olympics, because it's a tournament for kids, he hardly played at the Copa America. He's not a first team player. 

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Quick look and he has 6 posts on Instagram since Christmas. Most of his post are about Villa. Get this wasteman™ out of our club ffs!

Most if his time is spent pouting In photos with that villa women's player in her Instagram

Â