Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

10 minutes ago, Spoony said:

It’s mad to me he hasn’t had an England cap. Should easily be in over the slab that must not be criticised. 

Then you remember that we have a giant clown in charge and it's not so surprising.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2023 at 22:02, roadoftrinity said:

Quality today!! 

Rewatched the match yesterday, Konsa was excellent, his confidence on the ball and passing ability has improved enormously. Another thats improved considerably and continues to improve under Emery. At 25 still young and absolutely deserves a new contract as he is "only" on £30K per week but still improving. The caution is his form dipped when he signed a new deal in 2021!

edit: seemingly some sources put him at £72K p.w.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Impressive we picked up luiz and konsa in our first season back in the prem. Crazy how much they have developed in a few years.

I do believe both were written off early on, as is tradition. Villans take note for Pau et al…

59 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He comes across as much more mature and team-oriented these days, developing into a leader, on top of the obvious talent he already had. Mings injury could be a blessing in disguise for him, as it’s forced him to step up - which he has done.

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

It’s mad to me he hasn’t had an England cap. Should easily be in over the slab that must not be criticised. 

I hope he does get a call up with Portugal at the end (tall order), as much as I would be delighted for him being call up for England, just not sure what he will get from warming the bench with Tamori, and watching (learning) from Maguire or Guehi

• Like 1

Fantastic news and thoroughly deserved. He has grown into a real leader and one of the foundations at the club now, along with McGinn, Mings, Emi, Watkins and Luiz, that have real quality and provide consistency and continuity that you can put other players around. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Â