Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Maybe a bit extreme but I never want to see him in a Villa shirt again. To be honest, I never want to see that same starting 11 again. 

Konsa would’ve been pumped by a League 1 striker today, he was embarrassing. I know Mings gets some pelters but what must he be thinking watching this lad?! Chambers has to get the nod for the rest of the season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, By the arse of McGinn said:

Maybe a bit extreme but I never want to see him in a Villa shirt again. To be honest, I never want to see that same starting 11 again. 

Konsa would’ve been pumped by a League 1 striker today, he was embarrassing. I know Mings gets some pelters but what must he be thinking watching this lad?! Chambers has to get the nod for the rest of the season. 

Cant agree more

• Like 1

One of worse games.

When you get off to bad a start...sometimes when you try to correct it you just make more mistakes.

In the match thread he got a pasting for all four goals.

Three yes...but the forth was Luiz having a brain fart and not picking up.the runner and came running in to son who konsa had forced to the touch line 

If he starts the next game it sends out an awful message after Gerrard being so vocal about players fighting for the shirt.

Still not gonna write him off as there's a good player in there but he's been absolutely awful for the majority of this season

• Like 2

Never really seen the fuss about him.

Errors in the last two games leading to goals conceded, cannot play a forward pass.

I think we need to sign another CB, one who can complement Mings yet can actually play out from the back.

If we do have the huge warchest to back Gerrard then a top-level defensive partner for Mings is a must.

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

He said Mings was shocking today?

No names mentioned obviously but he identified the area of the pitch. The first three goals came from long balls down the middle of the pitch which should have been defended better. 

Been a huge supporter of Konsa over the years. However I think to push on, the game is up.

The margins are just too fine at this level 

I'm not exaggerating when I say in basically every goal replay. I saw him either hopelessly out of position or flailing.

Â