Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

10 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

I liked Wes.

Deffo needed time, but there was something in there.

But it didn't happen, we got Ollie Watkins and - despite him getting pelters on here by some - OW is clearly the better of the 2.

Good luck to Wes wherever he ends up - but it ain't here.

It didn't happen as he was playing in a struggling side and then basically got a career-ending injury.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing chat on Twitterverse that the Watford fans think they are signing Wes on loan.  They heard it was a Villa striker and was hoping it was Duran or Archer but they’ve discovered it’s Wes.  I haven’t heard anything our end unless in another thread or elsewhere.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Seeing chat on Twitterverse that the Watford fans think they are signing Wes on loan.  They heard it was a Villa striker and was hoping it was Duran or Archer but they’ve discovered it’s Wes.  I haven’t heard anything our end unless in another thread or elsewhere.

Would be nice If he could get his career back on track and find a level for him self in championship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Although he only scored 1 goal for Levante last season there were some praise for his hold up play and pressing .

Four goals according to Transfermarkt as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Although he only scored 1 goal for Levante last season there were some praise for his hold up play and pressing .

Sounds just like Heskey

Â