Minnesota, USA (Jul 18)

1 minute ago, rodigan said:

don't understand playing davies anywhere other than in the middle... he's a big lump who holds the ball up - why we're playing him on the wing is beyond me... 

DS giving Hogan enough rope. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodigan said:

so far shows me that those guys who weren't good enough for us in the championship, still aren't good enough for us today, so no great surprises there... 

our good players and some of our new signings look class and will certainly get better when passes start going to feet and i feel like we have lots of goals in this squad already... 

pre-season always frustrating as a spectacle - watching man u v perth on saturday exactly the same... (axel looked fine too - they really should be thanking us for the job we did for him)... interestingly, i thought kelvin philips looked completely out of his depth for leeds against man u last night... 

The reasons I'm baffled when I see some people on groups saying "signing 4 - 6 more players is overkill" etc.

I don't think they get it.

Some of our "better players" in the Championship should be squad members at best 

And it should be up to then to prove otherwise.

I don't think they realise the step up we are making.

Just now, Awol said:

DS giving Hogan enough rope. 

Agreed.

Man I've wanted him to do well and prove the doubters wrong soooo badly. Just because I think he has the right attitude, but it just seems like it ain't gonna happen.

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Thor has played well so far. Lansbury not so good, especially at finding a teammate. Taylor is typical him. Hogan has lost any ability😁 he once had. Good to see Chester playing 😁

Thor has played some junk hospital passes. Still think he's not even 2nd X1 material

Â