Tickets

dnmacf

28 minutes ago, hogso said:

Just big enough so the bar code will fit in the reader at the turnstile. They're about the size of a large fanny. 

😳

11 hours ago, Hev said:

Correct. I am having the same problem. The option to load to card is just not there. Hopefully a glitch which they will sort soon. Hopefully

The link to add them to your season card is now back up and running, just used it to do mine.

36 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

About 1,500 left - plus any unclaimed season ticket seats on Saturday afternoon.

Just grabbed mine. Its ridiculous how little is left already. Hadti get one for myself only the missus is going to just entertain herself in brum while I'm at the game. 

All parties happy 😊 

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I've been on the phone queueing for an hour and a half now and it's hung up on me 5 times. This club is a joke when it comes to tickets. 

Could you not do online? I hardly ever ring them for that reason. 

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Could you not do online? I hardly ever ring them for that reason. 

No, I have an unassigned ticket from a previous game I need to sort out for a mate, who currently has 2 tickets without it. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm north upper. There was nothing at all in lower when I was looking yesterday. 

There was only about 12 in R7 when I was looking, then all of a sudden 1 popped up in R5 so quickly put it in the basket .

44 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

No, I have an unassigned ticket from a previous game I need to sort out for a mate, who currently has 2 tickets without it. 

not a direct dig at you sir (or your mate) but i have always found it odd that so many know this is a problem that they have to resolve, yet wait until the 11th hour to do so. seen so many social media posts from folks with similar problems.

apologies for sticking my oar in, sure it's the last thing you need, and hope you sort it!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Did you get it assigned?

I'd say no way they'd do it.

Edited by villanmac

18 minutes ago, villanmac said:

Did you get it assigned?

I'd say no way they'd do it.

As far as I'm aware, the club don't deviate from the policy on this, which is that any ticket assignments must be done before the game is played, they don't change ticket allocations afterwards. I'd say @villarule123 may have been on hold for 3+ hours for nothing.

5 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

its the total opposite 😁

I thought so 😂 but then because of the type of the game that this is the support might be a bit better.

Maybe?

Â