Tickets

dnmacf

Finally got on, bloody annoying villa. Can only get one ticket but need one for the Mrs. I have enough games for me but not her as I buy both ours through my ID. Why cant they at least let us get two tickets? People are going to want to sit together, really annoying. 

Now  have to wait until it goes on general sale if it even makes it that far.

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Finally got on, bloody annoying villa. Can only get one ticket but need one for the Mrs. I have enough games for me but not her as I buy both ours through my ID. Why cant they at least let us get two tickets? People are going to want to sit together, really annoying. 

Now  have to wait until it goes on general sale if it even makes it that far.

I am in this position with my partner who comes a handful of games a season- my fault though really as should assign it to her client reference which I have not done this season 

23 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I am in this position with my partner who comes a handful of games a season- my fault though really as should assign it to her client reference which I have not done this season 

Yeah its really annoying. Not saying give us five tickets each bit at least one extra. If they can look on your history and see you have brought one more than one ticket each occasion then it would have been good they give you option to purchase two. 

Now we have to hope it goes on general sale. 

Edited by Demitri_C

12 hours ago, HarryYates said:

Noted but the option to load onto season ticket has vanished.

Correct. I am having the same problem. The option to load to card is just not there. Hopefully a glitch which they will sort soon. Hopefully

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah its really annoying. Not saying give us five tickets each bit at least one extra. If they can look on your history and see you have brought one more than one ticket each occasion then it would have been good they give you option to purchase two. 

Now we have to hope it goes on general sale. 

It is annoying as I've been caught previously wishing I'd been using a reference when I've got occasional tickets for people. That said everyone is given enough warning. It was the same last year, which the club reiterated at the start of this season and again for the Wembley visits in FA cup run before that.

Maybe someone on here might be able to help? 

38 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

It is annoying as I've been caught previously wishing I'd been using a reference when I've got occasional tickets for people. That said everyone is given enough warning. It was the same last year, which the club reiterated at the start of this season and again for the Wembley visits in FA cup run before that.

Maybe someone on here might be able to help? 

I know it's annoying. 

But I usually go to 5-6 games a year as it's expensive to keep coming up from London as we usually stay the night in brum. 

Even if I had five games  let's say on two refs I'd still be unable to get two tickets until goes on sale to those who have a booking history or general sale. 

If it goes to booking history would it still be one ticket per person? 

2 hours ago, homah_7ft said:

I want to bring my 12 year old son to this one. How do we get two seats together if we are both eligable.

When you try to book 2 tickets with your log in it will make you provide a ref/fan id for each one so you just need to enter his in if he's eligible.

Edited by villanmac

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I know it's annoying. 

But I usually go to 5-6 games a year as it's expensive to keep coming up from London as we usually stay the night in brum. 

Even if I had five games  let's say on two refs I'd still be unable to get two tickets until goes on sale to those who have a booking history or general sale. 

If it goes to booking history would it still be one ticket per person? 

I would say the booking history from this season criteria will still be one ticket per reference. It would only be general sale where a ticket without a reference would be possible. 

Me and the lad got ours today, at 17:20 none left in the Holte. Upper trinity it is then 

Booked train to Wembley too- Remember when we get there every one will be traveling South, probably on the same trains Got in early to be sure 

Got mine. Did that print your own thing, for the first time. What size are you supposed to print them?  Full A4, or more like the normal ticket size?

25 minutes ago, blandy said:

Got mine. Did that print your own thing, for the first time. What size are you supposed to print them?  Full A4, or more like the normal ticket size?

Just big enough so the bar code will fit in the reader at the turnstile. They're about the size of a large fanny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, blandy said:

Just a standard a4 is good enough that's what i do usually. 

• Thanks 1

Â