Tickets

dnmacf

16 hours ago, nnock1984 said:

Just got mine and my mates. They’ve released loads in the upper trinity too which obviously won’t be season ticket holders! I think there must have been problems on Friday . . . 

How were you able to buy 2?

On 04/05/2019 at 12:01, limpid said:

Seeing as we've had a few trade requests, please make sure that you read the posting guidelines (linked at the top of every page) before you post an offer or request for tickets.

Got mine, we’ll chuffed. Only been to a couple of games this year (have a young son so money/time is tight) but I’m so pleased to have got one for this!

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/05/06/play-off-home-leg-sold-out

We can confirm that tickets for the Play-Off semi-final first leg against West Bromwich Albion are now sold out.

Today at 5pm saw the deadline pass to general sale – and shortly after, the few remaining tickets were all snapped up.

The full allocation for the home leg of our last four encounter with Albion went in just five days.

Our focus is now on posting out to anyone who selected paper tickets when they purchased for Saturday’s match.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

35 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Ended up with 2 restricted view tickets for me and my daughter. Dunno how bad "restricted view" is. At least I will be there :)

Whereabouts? I had some restricted view in lower trinity, towards the north stand side, and they were great. I’m tall so could see over the hand rail which ‘restricted’ the view and had extra legroom in front as there were no seats there! 

Â