Tickets

dnmacf

With us more than likely at home first leg, it’s going to be quite the week for ticket sales following the final game on Sunday. 5 days of sales before the Semi-Final first leg on Saturday 11th May. Will be interesting to see how sales are staggered relative to booking history. 

The tickets for our first leg on 11th May at Villa Park are on sale to season ticket holders now.

There doesn't seem to have been a lot of warning on that one - so you might want to get in sharpish if you're buying for you and others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

STH have until Sunday though to keep their seat.

They do indeed, but if you're a season ticket holder with a friend who isn't a season ticket holder and you want them to sit next to you, you'll need to do that before 17:00 tomorrow to be sure of getting the seat you want.

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They do indeed, but if you're a season ticket holder with a friend who isn't a season ticket holder and you want them to sit next to you, you'll need to do that before 17:00 tomorrow to be sure of getting the seat you want.

I didn’t know we could get a ticket for a non STH ? I thought it was one ticket each...I’ve thought so all season have I been a silly billy ?

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

I didn’t know we could get a ticket for a non STH ? I thought it was one ticket each...I’ve thought so all season have I been a silly billy ?

I'm not quite sure - it looks like season ticket holders can buy tickets now - not just their own ticket, but tickets.

PLEASE NOTE - THE TIME OF GAME IS NOT YET CONFIRMED AND MAY CHANGE FROM TIME SHOWN

Remember the quickest and easiest way to get your tickets is to select eTickets and have the tickets emailed to you
Pricing:

Adults - £20-£33 (£5 off for Adult Season Ticket holders)
Over 65 - £10
Full Time Student - £10
Armed Forces - £10
Under 21s - £10
Under 18s - £5

Family Packages:

Price Zone 4 - £55
Price Zone 6 - £45

11 May 2019

Sat 12:30
BUY
On sale dates:

Season Ticket Holders and Members
Online from Wednesday May 1, 5pm 
Phone/In Person from Thursday May 2, 9am 
Season Ticket holders have until Sunday May 5, 5pm to claim their own seat

Supporters who have attended 3 or more home league matches in the 2018/19 Season
Online from Thursday May 2, 5pm 
Phone/In Person from Friday May 3, 9am 

Supporters who have a home league booking history for the 2018/19 Season
Online from Friday May 3, 5pm 
Phone/In Person from Monday May 6, 9am 

On General Sale
Online from Monday May 6, 5pm 
Phone/In Person from Tuesday May 7, 9am 

14 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

It's worth this match could still be at either time of 12.30/5.30 as we can still mathematically finish 6th. Unless Derby drop points tonight!

Whilst I agree that we can finish sixth I don't think our finishing position will have any bearing on our KO time, it'll all be about whether it's WBA or not. That actually could be 4th vs 5th or 3rd vs 6th! But if it's WBA then it'll definitely be the 12.30 KO on orders of police I'm guessing.

Has anyone been able to load to their season card? Despite the instructions, the option doesn't seem to be there for me.

Also can you add more than 1 ST to purchase? I normally do my friends as well but again can't see the option to do this

Edited by mikeyp102

56 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Has anyone been able to load to their season card? Despite the instructions, the option doesn't seem to be there for me.

I’m having the same problem, it’s only giving me the options for Collection, Post or E-Ticket.

2 minutes ago, Cridontour said:

I’m having the same problem, it’s only giving me the options for Collection, Post or E-Ticket.

Yeah, I went for the eticket option... bit annoying not working but hey.

There is a strange little symbol above the three options which allows you to load it to your card. Easily missed though.

Bad design.

Â