Tickets

dnmacf

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Whereabouts? I had some restricted view in lower trinity, towards the north stand side, and they were great. I’m tall so could see over the hand rail which ‘restricted’ the view and had extra legroom in front as there were no seats there! 

Very front row of upper trinity A4. Just to the right of the steps I think.

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Both 

Looks like we given them the usual blooks on the ticketing page so assuming the 1k less is segregation?

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Looks like we given them the usual blooks on the ticketing page so assuming the 1k less is segregation?

Teams only get allocated 2k in the play offs. We’ve only got 2k at their place which sold out in 45 minutes. It was the same with Boro last season. They had 2k at ours and we had 2k at their gaff. They will probably use the empty space as segregation yes.

33 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Teams only get allocated 2k in the play offs. We’ve only got 2k at their place which sold out in 45 minutes. It was the same with Boro last season. They had 2k at ours and we had 2k at their gaff. They will probably use the empty space as segregation yes.

Ahh yeah I remember now. 2k for all away teams in both semis.

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We would have sold out those sections if they were available that's for sure. 

If the stadium held 45k fans for this game it would have still sold out. Demand is absolutely huge fir this game. 

10 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Very front row of upper trinity A4. Just to the right of the steps I think.

There is no really "restricted view" at Villa Park a bit of leaning to one side can't fix.
Yes, it's the safety bar at the bottom of the stairs that will be in the way, but again nothing a quick tilt of the head won't fix.

On 06/05/2019 at 20:55, Ouchmefoot said:

Looking on the virtual tour it just looks like there's a bar/rail in the way. Should be OK

Awesome, sounds like that won’t be a problem. Just have to duck/lean every now and then. 

Edited by alreadyexists

So I sold my ticket for the game as I’m flying to Italy tomorrow...

Like an idiot didn’t realise I don’t fly until 18:30 so can make the game.

if anyone has one come available or a reference i can try get a return with... let me know 

24 minutes ago, spiezels said:

So I sold my ticket for the game as I’m flying to Italy tomorrow...

Like an idiot didn’t realise I don’t fly until 18:30 so can make the game.

if anyone has one come available or a reference i can try get a return with... let me know 

I think you have made right decision though your running a huge risk if you need to be at airport by half four. 

• Like 1

On the off chance anyone has a FanID with history I can use, it would be really appreciated.

was supposed to be going with a mate, but the ST I was going in place of can now make it unexpectedly leaving me ticketless!!

Worth a go :)

Â