Tickets

dnmacf

Sold out

Absolute joke of a system today! I got on at 5pm, one of the first 200 in the random que but still couldn’t get a ticket as every time I tried to add it to the basket they were no longer available!

20 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Sold out

Absolute joke of a system today! I got on at 5pm, one of the first 200 in the random que but still couldn’t get a ticket as every time I tried to add it to the basket they were no longer available!

I missed out too. Slim hope on Sunday 5pm

2 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

LOL the support is just as passionate. its just opposite 

Sorry, I didn't get the joke 😂 it's not exactly opposite, it's to the side ;)

• Like 1

Tickets for the Play-Off semi-final went on sale today at 5pm to supporters with a home league booking history from this season.

However, there are now no tickets currently available due to huge demand in the fixture - and the sales window for Season Ticket Holders still being open.

Season Ticket Holders have until 5pm on Sunday to purchase their own seats – and are reminded that the easiest way to do this is online 

After this point, those tickets remaining will be made available, on a first-come-first-served basis, online to supporters with a home league booking history from this season.

Therefore, fans are advised not to travel to Villa Park’s Ticket Office on Saturday and Sunday in order to purchase tickets for the semi-final game.n

Got mine on the old season card, rather than a flappy bit of paper. High tech Villa. Seemed no probs and got a fiver off for being a sucker who goes to all the home games. Happy days.

Not too keen on another early kick off though, but it is what it is.

• Like 2

Seeing as we've had a few trade requests, please make sure that you read the posting guidelines (linked at the top of every page) before you post an offer or request for tickets.

They've all been fine so far

👍

5 minutes ago, CraigyAVFC1987 said:

If anyone else couldn't get a ticket the other night , they've just released the untaken season tickets there were a few hundred a few minutes ago !

You beautiful man.

Â