Football Kits 2019-20

sne

5 hours ago, Milfner said:

Hummel have knocked out two absolute beauties for Coventry 

Outstanding!

Norwich City 2019-20 Errea Home Kit #NorwichCity #footballshirt #ncfc

Don't think I ever seen a club so blatantly steal/use another clubs jersey. Not such an iconic one as the Sampdoria one anyway. It's a Nice one.

OGC Nice 2019-20 Macron Third Kit #OGCNice #footballshirt #macronsports

On 07/07/2019 at 00:03, Keyblade said:

It just hit me, would Kappa run into legal trouble for copying an old Hummel template?

Nah,  score draw, toffs and a few other companies use these templates on there replica retro shirts

Another one for @NurembergVillan :lol

is there a boundary for intellectual property? Do villa themselves own it rather than the manufacturer? I'm assuming the answer is no but do we have to be mindful me of what kits we have had before? Or west ham / Burnley have? Can't remember if we've ever had a season of identical kits with west ham

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Another one for @NurembergVillan :lol

is there a boundary for intellectual property? Do villa themselves own it rather than the manufacturer? I'm assuming the answer is no but do we have to be mindful me of what kits we have had before? Or west ham / Burnley have? Can't remember if we've ever had a season of identical kits with west ham

The IP will vary depending on the contract.

The FA own the IP on all of their kits, so Nike would be free to reproduce the Umbro back catalogue with their own logos.  Mostly, though, it's the brand themselves that will own the IP.  

In that case, Kappa wouldn't be able to do a direct knock off from, say, a Hummel or Asics kit but could certainly be influenced by one.  As a designer you tend to look for details you can reference rather than the whole thing - a secondary or tertiary colour, or an unusually oversized badge.

It's not in any brand's interests to rip off an old design.  They've nothing to gain from it.

• Like 1

On 22/06/2019 at 17:01, villa4europe said:

Yep galatasaray and Roma usually fo alright out of Nike, must be the colours 

the roma away kit! might split opinion a bit but again white base with then the roma red and yellow, love it

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the roma away kit! might split opinion a bit but again white base with then the roma red and yellow, love it

It's very Harry Potter

Bildresultat för roma away kit 19/20

• Thanks 1

Â