Football Kits 2019-20

sne

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

that's the England national team shirt with a different collar and the piping

would make a nice lyon kit (might be the Hyundai sponsor that made me think that straight away) the collar is a good enough idea but with it done up like that there just something about it that doesn't look right, wrong material for it too

It's my kind of a nightmare kit that.

Huddersfield are wearing that strip in a friendly game tonight. If it's a stunt they're taking it to extreme lengths, there's even a news page on their website introducing it as the new strip as well.

The thing I don’t get, is that obviously it’s a PR stunt, but paddypower are doing this at the expense of Huddersfield Town fans, as well as all the other fans of football that might be falling for it.

The only winner here is Paddypower, or the few people that know for certain that it’s a prank. Bit odd

11 hours ago, sne said:

A bit Ben Sherman-ish?

chelsea_2019_2020_nike_away_kit_c.jpg

I really can't stand the "collared shirt buttoned all the way to the top" look. If you're wearing a button-down shirt buttoned all the way to the top, there'd better be a necktie around it, too, or you look like a tool.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yeah was going to post it. The lengths they're going for this joke

They played in it last night. Presumably they can get away with wearing it in a pre-season friendly?

48 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

Paddy Power are words removed and the people they appeal to are words removed too. 

This stunt is indicative of that. They're doing a thing. We all know they're doing a thing, we all know they're willing to let that thing go as far as a slap on the wrist before the real kit is revealed because edgy edgy. 

And they'll still be all HAHA GOT YOU BANTER BANTER at the end of it. All publicised free of charge by your friendly national public broadcaster. 

rocket polishers. 

Huddersfield have take some blame

13 hours ago, JamieZ said:

I really can't stand the "collared shirt buttoned all the way to the top" look. If you're wearing a button-down shirt buttoned all the way to the top, there'd better be a necktie around it, too, or you look like a tool.

Bit extreme lol. 

The thing is if that PP logo was just squared off in a block in the midde of the shirt in the exact same sized font i'm not sure that it would actually be much bigger than some of the other sponsors. There are some proper 2/3 line with huge logo monstrosities around

Â