Match Thread: Rotherham v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Terrible referring decision this is a absolute joke

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

Preposterous. Seriously, the refereeing in this league is laughable.

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

That was not a deliberate hand ball. Second yellow and a pen. Ref is a **** JOKE

Bizarre - it's a clear handball.  Mings knew it too.  I think the yellow card is harsh (given it means he's sent off), but it's probably letter of the law really.

Lack luster and a dire ref, so many fouls kicks and pulls all unpunished Jack dropping too deep. 

Need to step it up massively because we have looked rubbish including the lazy penalty

Edited by brummybloke

Their form has gone to their heads, thought they just had to turn up. They have been totally abject, summed up by Tammy penalty.

Mings now misses Bristol too, our biggest game to date, we could have messed it all up here tonight

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Bizarre - it's a clear handball.  Mings knew it too.  I think the yellow card is harsh (given it means he's sent off), but it's probably letter of the law really.

didnt look like it from the replay

It didn't even hit his arm did it? I had a close look during the replay. Looked like the ball hit below the left side of his chest. We should appeal.

And don't even get me started about the first yellow. Complete joke.

Just now, LxYoungAVFC said:

It didn't even hit his arm did it? I had a close look during the replay. Looked like the ball hit below the left side of his chest. We should appeal.

And don't even get me started about the first yellow. Complete joke.

Can't appeal.