Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Just now, Keyblade said:

I just want our promotion kit to be our kit forever 😭

Funny how different opinions can be isn't it, I think the current home shirt is dreadful. Love the training gear and away kit, but the stripes and claret sleeves? Nah. That's not a Villa home shirt, for me.

This is the shirt I think I'll always be going back to. Classic design, no fancy bullshit, no gimmicks, just a brilliant Villa home top. I'd take this every single season.

Image result for villa kit acorns

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Funny how different opinions can be isn't it, I think the current home shirt is dreadful. Love the training gear and away kit, but the stripes and claret sleeves? Nah. That's not a Villa home shirt, for me.

This is the shirt I think I'll always be going back to. Classic design, no fancy bullshit, no gimmicks, just a brilliant Villa home top. I'd take this every single season.

Ugly ugly v neck. The year before was so much better. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Ugly ugly v neck. The year before was so much better. 

Eugh. Roundneck apologist. We're going to need to split in to Aston Villa FC and FC Villa of Aston. I won't be in the same ground as someone that's so wrong. :P 

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Owning both, I'd say the year after this with the crew neck and tighter sleeves is much better and feels much better...but I definitely take your point. 

But this is what I meant re: looking like a Burnley kit. Look at how...vibrant, for lack of a better word...this kit you've posted is compared to the average Burnley kit. The colours just pop more for Villa (granted, Nike were using a shade of claret that was a little too vibrant but I hope you see what I'm trying to say lol).

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I do like this kit and wore it loads back in the day. Thought the quality of the nike stuff was decent. 

Think the shade of claret was wrong though. Too red, too bright. If it was the kit above with last years colour, I would love it.

The training top Wesley is wearing looks tacky imo. If you look close at the badge you can see it’s just ironed on. There’s even a square patch around the badge to see it’s an iron on. Hopefully they are just stand ins for the real gear. 

Just now, deeps said:

There’s even a square patch around the badge to see it’s an iron on. Hopefully they are just stand ins for the real gear. 

I hope you're right, because that looks like it's going to turn in to a generic Kappa tshirt after 3 or 4 washes.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I hope you're right, because that looks like it's going to turn in to a generic Kappa tshirt after 3 or 4 washes.

Hope so. Even the baby blue t’s Matt and Hause were wearing looked the same (believe Smith wore the same without the iron on badge in his interview on AVTV).  

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I loved that kit, but unfortunately that's not claret. It's red.

21 minutes ago, Jim Witton said:

Does anyone know how much the W88 deal is worth to us per year? 

10 million one year deal according to what I have read.

Â