Match Thread: Stoke v Villa

limpid

8 minutes ago, av1 said:

What about our form before injuries to our better players? That was top 2 form, do you just ignore that to suit your anti Smith agenda?

No, but that doesn't disguise Smith's mediocrity. Brentford had the odd half decent run under Smith however his deficiencies as a coach were still evident even when we were getting results. He is nothing more than mediocre, and never will be. I said I didn't want him here in the first place as I've never rated him or particularly liked him. My opinion of him hasn't changed as I haven't seen anything to suggest he will ever achieve anything of any note with us or anywhere else for that matter.

2 minutes ago, KHV said:

No, but that doesn't disguise Smith's mediocrity. Brentford had the odd half decent run under Smith however his deficiencies as a coach were still evident even when we were getting results. He is nothing more than mediocre, and never will be. I said I didn't want him here in the first place as I've never rated him or particularly liked him. My opinion of him hasn't changed as I haven't seen anything to suggest he will ever achieve anything of any note with us or anywhere else for that matter.

Is that not the driving force, once again....of opinions on managers.

Its unlikely we will ever meet our managers...is it important to like them?

• Like 1