Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Just now, briny_ear said:

I think the word for that is “hapless” not “unlucky”. Our defenders stood by and let Sharp pat it into the goal.

Thank you, maybe I articulated my point poorly but now I'm being called sarcastic and a point scorer..... We did nothing to stop the situation getting to the point where Sharp kicked it out of the goalies hands..... we were hapless

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Am I the only one who thinks Taylor was at fault for the third goal? Steps up far too wide and leaves a huge channel between him and Mings. Yes, Jedinak doesn't track, but he's probably expecting to have a defender behind him.

He’s never in position Taylor he’s always in field, he’s positioning is bloody atrocious  

• Like 1

Just now, LondonVillian said:

Feel sorry for Tammy deserves better than this shit - should of left in jan

I suspect he'd been warned FIFA wouldn't clear it. There was a lot of talk about the u23 appearance.

It's all going to be fine.

Our best players are on loan and Grealish, who'll almost certainly leave, and the  parachute  payments are gone...but it'll all be fine. Hopefully Forest and Leeds will stay down so we can go to other teams that have won things and reminisce about being big clubs.

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

We have put in some **** shit 'tackles' on people.

We're already getting battered lads no need to get yourselves send off as well 

I hope they all get sent off.

Complete shambles.

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Where should this squad be in the league?

Above Bristol City, Hull, Bluenoses  and all the other shit teams who are going to overtake us tomorrow. 

Should be easily in the Playoffs pushing the top two not way off the pace with no hope of the play offs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Stupid sarcastic comments like 'Bruce out' or making fun of people blaming the ref...

Yes, we've been turgid but at 1-0 we were turning it around and getting back into the game, and two fundamental officiating basics robbed us of that.

We can be shit and the ref can be shit and both can happen at the same time.

Point scoring, sarcastic comments pointed at other fans when it's already bad enough for us is so pointless it hurts.

And on the flip-side of the same coin theres been plenty of people calling anyone who dares criticise Smith idiots because it's all Bruce.

It's a bit of banter on a footballing forum at the end of the day is there a "point" to any comment? 

• Like 4