Racism Part two

Demitri_C

13 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This is part of the problem I'm afraid. This notion that someone can cling to the bottom of a lorry, or be packed into an airtight truck, or give their entire life savings to a man and then crammed onto an extremely dangerous boat. Just to stand on Gravesend high street smoking and wasting their day. This gets repeated and repeated and that's where it escalates into something that is being spouted @markavfc40 is subject to. His colleagues haven't started at the views they hold now, they start with saying, some of them come over here and do nothing and offer nothing. By saying a lot the implication is a vast number, where the reality is that there is a higher percentage of UK born unemployed people than there are unemployed migrants to this country. Immigrants want to work, they don't want to mooch.

I see your point but there’s still some truth in what I say. As for our unemployed problem, that’s our problem. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This is part of the problem I'm afraid. This notion that someone can cling to the bottom of a lorry, or be packed into an airtight truck, or give their entire life savings to a man and then crammed onto an extremely dangerous boat. Just to stand on Gravesend high street smoking and wasting their day. This gets repeated and repeated and that's where it escalates into something that is being spouted @markavfc40 is subject to. His colleagues haven't started at the views they hold now, they start with saying, some of them come over here and do nothing and offer nothing. By saying a lot the implication is a vast number, where the reality is that there is a higher percentage of UK born unemployed people than there are unemployed migrants to this country. Immigrants want to work, they don't want to mooch.

As a wise man once said. ‘There are some foreigners that are coming over and taking our jobs and not even working’

@markavfc40 it’s sad you had to hear that kind of thing in a workplace. You definitely did the right thing staying quite though in my opinion. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Very true Dem but let’s not make out that everyone coming here have legitimate reasons for doing so . Don’t blame people for wanting a better life for themselves and kids but there’s a lot of chancers that offer nothing to this country at all and shouldn’t be here or let in. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

This is what the government wants you to believe in my opinion. The media is a tool for this. 

It masks over the many many problems this country is facing due to corrupt inept governments.  Always easier it to blame the illegal immigrants coming on boats.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is what the government wants you to believe in my opinion. The media is a tool for this. 

It masks over the many many problems this country is facing due to corrupt inept governments.  Always easier it to blame the illegal immigrants coming on boats.

I mean for me we have so many **** gaps for work here surely offering training to work as nurses, or other sectors we have shortages  . Give them NHS numbers and get them into work.

My biggest concern is more pressure on NHS and gps with more people coming in but no extra services for this

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I mean for me we have so many **** gaps for work here surely offering training to work as nurses, or other sectors we have shortages  . Give them NHS numbers and get them into work.

My biggest concern is more pressure on NHS and gps with more people coming in but no extra services for this

Another one that’s is to easy to blame on immigrants. Feels like Tories have been sabotaging the NHS for years to lead to privatisation. In my opinion of course.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's fine to have concerns but when it steps over the bounds into hatred and violence which you'd have to agree people saying the navy should machine gun boat loads of people certainly is.

I have concerns as well but less so on the numbers as I don't think they're large enough when compared to those on the continent to be a problem as long as the government is doing what it should be doing which is building enough homes and putting public investment at the levels it needs to be to accommodate population increases.

My issues are mainly around unbalancing of our society. When the people coming across are mainly men you have an unhealthy ratio of men to women in the country. Where they're coming primarily from areas of the world that are very culturally different to ours, not necessarily religion, although that definitely plays a part, but you've got people who have no experience living in a western democratic system and all of a sudden they have a culture shock, and at times the adjustments we're having to make to accommodate their "ways". A lot of people seem to want to live and work in London and the south east which is only making the imbalance between north and south worse. Onviously the complete shitshow that is the immigration services who have been deliberately gutted so you have this ridiculous amount of time it takes to get to conclusion causing a crazy backlog that'll take years to clear. Not being able to find temporary work so you've got tens of thousands that are essentially a burden to the state when they could be put to some use but for some reason the Tories don't want to. The list goes on.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Another one that’s is to easy to blame on immigrants. Feels like Tories have been sabotaging the NHS for years to lead to privatisation. In my opinion of course.

Im not blaming " the immigrants" have you tried to get a appointment at your GP? Or seen the waiting times for hospitals?

Its a HUGE problem

Also agree about the privatisation 

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Im not blaming " the immigrants" have you tried to get a appointment at your GP? Or seen the waiting times for hospitals?

Its a HUGE problem

I didn’t say you were mate. I just said it’s another one the government and media will blame on immigration. 

It is indeed a hugh problem. Get ready for a privatised health care system.  It’s a matter of time.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I didn’t say you were mate. I just said it’s another one the government and media will blame on immigration. 

It is indeed a hugh problem. Get ready for a privatised health care system.  It’s a matter of time.

Scarey times mate for sure.

I think there will be a nhs still, but it will be so bad that private will be for the elites and wealthy people

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Scarey times mate for sure.

I think there will be a nhs still, but it will be so bad that private will be for the elites and wealthy people

I think private will be for everyone. Think US healthcare system. 

Just try not to get ill. 

Anyway going off topic now.  Racism stinks.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

As for our unemployed problem

What unemployment problem? Unemployment is pretty low at around 4% (It really doesn't get much better than that) and there are 1.1 million job vacancies

What we have a is a skills shortage higher up the jobs ladder and a lack of people to do really shit jobs that no-one wants

• Like 4

It's the same ignorant shit like 'why do Syrian refugees have iphones? like they're expected to be poor because their country is a warzone.

I see it first hand here with Ukrainians, a woman works for my brother in law's wife in a beauty salon. She's a doctor but can't work as a doctor here, and she had money back in Ukraine. She has a Rolex.

2 hours ago, bickster said:

What unemployment problem? Unemployment is pretty low at around 4% (It really doesn't get much better than that) and there are 1.1 million job vacancies

What we have a is a skills shortage higher up the jobs ladder and a lack of people to do really shit jobs that no-one wants

Sort of what i was saying when bringing them in. Offer them a future in roles that need filling

3 hours ago, bickster said:

I meant lazy bastards who don’t want to work and yeah definitely a shortage of Labour which I’m all for letting immigrants take them work places which helps the country .

It was the birthday of the founder of Sikhism yesterday and Villa posted Happy Gurpurab on Twitter. A look through the comments and I came across this typical rubbish - 

But I thought ok maybe he has a point. But then one quick search and I find this! 

Whats wrong with these people ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You see exactly the same dickheads when it's international women's day. Richard Herring has an annual tradition of replying to every single tweet asking when it's international men's day, with the date of international men's day.

Similarly I doubt these **** care a jot about St George's Day other than using it to complain about any brown people celebrating weird forrin days.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It was the birthday of the founder of Sikhism yesterday and Villa posted Happy Gurpurab on Twitter. A look through the comments and I came across this typical rubbish - 

But I thought ok maybe he has a point. But then one quick search and I find this! 

My eyesight is bloody appalling, I read that as Harry Gurpurab and thought wow, never knew that was his name 🤦‍♂️🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

On 28/11/2023 at 09:04, Vive_La_Villa said:

99% of the time they're not even villa fans. Just looking for any opportunity to push their agenda and look silly

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Â