Racism Part two

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

No im not. It will offend someone eventually. Whats silly is banning things like inbetweeners episodes and faulty towers. 

Not having a dig at you dem, but i can't understand how people can get more worked up over statues and rumours like this than the racism that is evident still in 2020.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Do you have a video of them not attacking police?

that’s a bit daft tbh

i think someone is entitled to ask for some evidence  , we’ve already established the other day that anecdotal reports are subject to ridicule and not believed 

edit - I missed some early context to this so sorry for being a numpty 

Edited by tonyh29

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

that’s a bit daft tbh

i think someone is entitled to ask for some evidence  , we’ve already established the other day that anecdotal reports are subject to ridicule and not believed 

If you are referring to the comments I made regarding what my friend told me, I offered back up to it I was told not to be so silly 

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

If you are referring to the comments I made regarding what my friend told me, I offered back up to it I was told not to be so silly 

I didn’t have specific posts in mind , I was just making a point that asking for proof of something isn’t unreasonable...

the proof was subsequently supplied so there shouldn’t be any doubt now and shouldn’t be any attempt to defend these people’s actions either .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's a bit of piss take to Dem doing the same thing on a number of occasions (people saying prove it happened and he said 'prove it didn't')

We have tried to explain burden of proof on a number of occasions. 

Ah , I was unaware of this , I take it back apologies @Stevo985

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

"England Lads".

I'm English but don't associate me with these words removed.

I think most people can tell the difference between the vast vast majority of perfectly normal decent english people with their poor taste in trans Atlantic rock, and a handful of scuzzy morons in Stella stained stone island wear.

Just as the vast majority of people could tell the difference between protesting against racism and running around looking for bins to push over.

It’s too easy at the moment to allow bored morons to deflect from some pretty serious issues, not least, a pandemic and social distancing.

There will always be bored morons.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This took 3 seconds to find on twitter for those asking for source, this was earlier. words removed gonna word removed. 
I don’t follow this guy just searched for the video  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Went past a confederate flag hanging on a garage wall earlier today. In Norway. Ignorant redneck pricks. 

Odd you say that, I was playing this song last night...

• Like 2

Personally I think it's nice that so many regional branches of the Conservative Party were able to go to their meeting in London today. 

Probably makes a nice change to do racism in different surroundings.

Edited by ml1dch

So today we have "football lads" doing Nazi salutes in Parliament Square in order to protect statues and the cenotaph from a march that didn't happen

Nazi salutes in the shadow of the Cenotaph... just let that sink in (it can't really sink much lower)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Huh?

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

that’s a bit daft tbh

edit - I missed some early context to this so sorry for being a numpty 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Ah , I was unaware of this , I take it back apologies @Stevo985

Yeah sorry it was a bit of a joke at Dem's misunderstanding of the burden of proof.

Sorry Dem

Â