Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

20 minutes ago, a m ole said:

What? That can’t have been said how it reads right? Wtf is going on?

Yeah he's probably not said it the way it reads. It's prota reference to the niggle he's had. Where if Ty said I'm good to go boss he goes straight back in.

I'd say Gerrard is smarting from this loss too and isn't the most pleasant in these interviews 

Just now, Villa87 said:

Not so much the sacking of Deano more the decision to appoint Gerrard with no substance behind him in management. 

Look. I was a bit disappointed with the appointment of Gerrard but he does have some substance. He stopped a Celtic juggernaut winning 10 in a row. He did well in Europe and he built a side that went on to get to a European final after he left. 
I just don’t think the Villa job is attractive enough yet to attract a top manager and so we need to get behind the one that we have. He is at least attracting some good players to the club. If he does fail, hopefully we will have a squad of players that may just attract a higher calibre of manager.

23 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Think he’s lost the dressing room over this. Disaster of a decision to sack Deano for this clearing in the woods. 

Regardless of how poor gerrard has been smith 100% had to go 

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I do agree with this. To see Smith go, who was universally liked and respected by everybody associated with Villa, and replaced with Gerrard is a real shame. I just think Gerrard is out of his depth - good interviewer and at attracting players. Poor at everything else. I hope I’m wrong and things click - I know things take time. I just can’t see it. This isn’t a knee jerk reaction to a number of questionable decisions today, but rather a reaction after a number of significant warning signs since he arrived. 

Edited by Villa87
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

He’s caused a bust up with Mings for literally nothing? Appointed McGinn who shouldn’t even be in our strongest 11 if we’re honest. 

Complete disaster 

Making mcginn captain is bizarre - he shouldn’t even be in the side and in no way he is a leader 

6 minutes ago, Eastie said:

This reminds of the Brexit argument. It doesn't matter how bad it currently is I still have to stick 100% to the rants I had previously. 

The OS quoting Gerrard saying we have 3 leaders in the squad and Mings wasn’t one of them was awful too. He’s proper **** this. Especially with the leaderless performance today. 

• Like 3

Â