Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Where gave I assumed that it was intentional?? Another one who can't read but wants to fight the imaginary good fight.

20 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Do you know what, intentional or not, f*** it, he's villa. We havent had anyone in our squad who is as hard as **** for years. If he helps our cause I don't really care.Sorry in advance to any snowflakes out there!

Unless accidents make you "hard as ****" and I missed the memo that "I don't really care" has a different meaning now.

• Like 2

It was right for the FA  to review it. Glad they found nothing beyond an accidental horrible injury but if they had then I would have accepted that as well.

I hope Olivera recovers soon thats a bloody grotesque slash and Mings was rightfully horrified by what he had accidentally done. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Unless accidents make you "hard as ****" and I missed the memo that "I don't really care" has a different meaning now.

Intentional or not...that's me saying it was either, not me saying intentional. He is hard, 6ft 4 and powerful. But let's get rid, get Micah in instead, at least he will treat everyone nicely.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Looked like an accident to me when I saw it. I wasn't in any doubt.

Then someone pointed out the Ibra incident to me.

Now when I watch it it doesn't seem so accidental.

I assume I'm being influenced by the fact he's done something similar before.

Ibra threw Mings to the floor, elbowed him in the head and then attempted to stamp on him before Mings (wrongly) kicked his head. 

The way Ibra gets portrayed in that incident is ridiculous. 

Also, you must assume Mings is a psychopath if he treats being assaulted in the same way as having someone fall underneath him with no provocation - and should just be banned from football full stop.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Intentional or not...that's me saying it was either, not me saying intentional. He is hard, 6ft 4 and powerful. But let's get rid, get Micah in instead, at least he will treat everyone nicely.

I don’t really get what your point is. Stamping on opponents is a good thing? What?

11 hours ago, Herman22 said:

The simple fact is that we will never know if he intended to land on him. I would look at two things. 1. Did he move his foot towards him? I don't think he does. And 2 what is his reaction? He seems to go to him immediately and alert the ref/ medical team. 

From that, I would assume he hasn't meant it. But again only the player will know for sure. 

I will say this. Grealish was clearly stamped on in the playoff final last year. The ref missed it and no retrospective action was taken. Here the ref has seen it and deemed it an accident (this is assumed from him not even giving a free kick). So I don't believe he can take action if it is contained within his report. 

It was a moment of madness that he regretted straight away in my opinion. I’ve no doubt he probably feels really bad about it. He has to just just make sure it never happens again. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I find it hard to reconcile the guy in that introductory interview with somebody who would stamp on a man's face, unprovoked. 

There’s a difference between a guy that deliberately wants to hurt people and then a guy that just sees red in the heat of the moment.  

He f**ked up really but has got away with it. 

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

You should volunteer to have your face tread on by 6'4 Tyrone Mings and see how it goes for you tough guy.

He will take it like a champ, don't be one of the snowdrops lol..

4 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Wish they would stop using the word "stamp" as well. 

Surely that implies intent/malice and quite evident by the replay there was none.

Not a solicitor but they should be careful what they say because throwing words around like that when someone has been proven innocent of wrong doing is slander?

Well if hulk came along and said hulk stamp, everyone would think it were cool and the best thing ever, it's funny how someone can be made a scapegoat.

Maybe Ming should Brand it then it would be popular.

Personally I like having our own bully boy for once, we've been a bunch of p***ys for far to long.

Bet there would be zero fouls on grealish if mings was attached to Jack lol lol..

Edited by Dave-R

40 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

There’s a difference between a guy that deliberately wants to hurt people and then a guy that just sees red in the heat of the moment.  

He f**ked up really but has got away with it. 

If the players who stamped on poor Jack every game csn get away with it then surely a mings can.

The face was brutal, will no doubt be left with scars, I didn't see it happen and I don't know how it happened or what the atmosphere was like. There's so much to look at especially both players, I have a feeling if mings did do it on purpose then the guy who came off bad  was no doubt winding him up but who knows.

That's what I'd like to know, was Tyrone trying to hurt him out of anger or intentionally trying to get back at him. Players do anything to wind each other up and there as bad at times as what fans are with brutal insults. Players and fans will go as far as racism, not saying thats what was used but everything has to be looked at..

21 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

I like how many people who believe he did it just class it as a fact, despite it being an opinion. Only he will know. 

That's it, we can debate about it until the cows come home without ever knowing the truth. As a result, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this instance. 

5 minutes ago, Hornso said:

That's it, we can debate about it until the cows come home without ever knowing the truth. As a result, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this instance. 

Screw benefit of the doubt, in support of giving out a beating to wonabe G's on the pitch.

I'm fed up of saying that we have the most fouled player in the league and no one did anything, yet one of ours turns bully and everyone's flapping there arms over it.

If you ask me we need more players willing to commit tactical fouls and put a stop to the fact other clubs are seeing us as a pushover.

I bet squads are no longer going to try piss mings off or get in his way, you could say hes stamped his authority in the championship 🤣

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I find it hard to reconcile the guy in that introductory interview with somebody who would stamp on a man's face, unprovoked. 

Ted Bundy was renowned as a charming mo-fo and one, maybe two, Brexit voters are able to hide they are baying, Tommy Robinson-supporting, racist, fascist, gammon filth when talking to the local vicar.

Just goes to show how people can hide their deep-seated, hard-coded inner Mingsitudinalility. The bastards.

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

If the players who stamped on poor Jack every game csn get away with it then surely a mings can.

The face was brutal, will no doubt be left with scars, I didn't see it happen and I don't know how it happened or what the atmosphere was like. There's so much to look at especially both players, I have a feeling if mings did do it on purpose then the guy who came off bad  was no doubt winding him up but who knows.

That's what I'd like to know, was Tyrone trying to hurt him out of anger or intentionally trying to get back at him. Players do anything to wind each other up and there as bad at times as what fans are with brutal insults. Players and fans will go as far as racism, not saying thats what was used but everything has to be looked at..

This is actually hilarious. Because a normal response to being "wound up" is to stamp on his face with full running force.

If it was intentional, then it's damn near assault. Comparing it to the niggly fouls Jack receives is laughable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Well it's all over the internet. Prob worth a watch before making a comment?

Well come on guys if it's all over the net as actual video evidence to the point we can see it then where is it.

From many way of looking at it and those that were there is that Mings immediately gestured for the Reading man to receive treatment and issued a swift apology.

Just like Leeds fans weighing up in on it all and making a meal of it because something cant happen without them being apart of the fiasco.

Its one of them where you had to of been there, but the judge patrol are out of the wood work.

Yes I am comparing fouls keyblade, just because this incident has left a man's face most likely scared doesn't mean the issue at hand is more severe. What the real debate should of been about which is the point I was trying to make keyblade and you totally missed it, is officials are lousy in this league and if officials actually started officiating the rules properly there would be none of it. The league is out of hand in every sense and the players know it and know how to get round the rule book.

100+ fouls on Jack and 1 foul by one of our guys have left two players injured pretty badly and that is the other point I'm trying to make. You cant have one rule for one and another for another, cards should be shown, playwrs should be sent off early if need to, justice should be done. None of it is happening so the league is a jungle at the moment and the EFL isnt doing a thing about it.

So please don't try and work around what I was trying to say because the real issue is that the league needs to be shook up. Officials need to be the judge, jury and executioner again in games and until that happens were going to see more of these incidents popping up.

Players go to play football, you have those that are wind up merchants, doing all they can to piss the player off to put there game off which also results in nasty fouls like this. I would rather see football take place and all this ****hausery be left out, it's not going to happen and because of it teams see us as soft and a push over, so they come to us and work those tactical fouls and come out with wins against us. It's not on and if we cant beat them we may as well bloody join them and mings is playing a game that many in this championship understand far to well.

Edited by Dave-R

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

This is actually hilarious. Because a normal response to being "wound up" is to stamp on his face with full running force.

If it was intentional, then it's damn near assault. Comparing it to the niggly fouls Jack receives is laughable.

Depends how you were pissed off wouldnt it be, like i said in a previous message for all we know it could of been racial slurs and being football it wouldn't surprise me if it was. If it were the level of abuse that can get to someone very easy then I offer no sympathy to the player at all. 

It floats around alot these day where you get mouthy gits who shoot off there mouth trying to provoke everyone in sight. Yet when someone comes along who sorts that loud mouth idiot out and they got what they was asking for all along, they then change there tone to being the victim, that's the world were living in at the moment a world full of pu**ies who cry and cry. 

Â