Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

40 minutes ago, jayEm said:

My worry is that we were banking on selling Ramsey to avoid a PSR breach.

My one thought is whether Ramsey could actually be okay to play in a few weeks, but we're choosing to just rest him and ensure the injury doesn't get any worse again, because we're expecting to be able to sell him in the summer.

Quite a theory there. Nothing to suggest we'd be open to selling Ramsey 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Some.fans have concretely decided we are selling him for months...

As if we'd have a fully fit Jacob Ramsey and " keep him " from playing just for a summer sale conspiracy ffs 😂

1 hour ago, supermon said:

It's what the press have wanted for a while. 

For me The FA or whoever sets the rules needs to bring in rules regarding thickness of football boots. This is a modern problem caused by modern boots.

Clubs aren't going to voluntarily give up the advantages of lightweight boots to protect their players so rules need to enforce that decision for them. It's a health and safety issue.

Heavier boots that protected players feet properly were used for decades, it really shouldn't be an issue to insist on them. 

Signing Rogers could be some shrewd business in the coming weeks. Zaniolo as well has some crucial weeks. If those two done their part and we success in our two goals (qualifying to CL and winning UECL), then I think we’ll have a good platform to build on for next season.

Rogers in particular seem to grow as a PL player, he came in tough circumstances but I think all of this will benefit him. 
I was hopeful for Ramsey to get back soon but better to fully recover than get rushed again. 

4 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Selling JJ was the ideal plan. Home grown blah blah big profit. Now that’s not possible we’ll have to sell two or three non-homegrown.

Or

- Qualify for Champions League

- Attain further lucrative sponsorships

- Get fees ( even if minimal ) for deadwood

- Remove millions from wage bill via deadwood

And have to do NONE of that?

Again, was/is this Ramsey sale need info ITK? Who confirmed this was the " plan "?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â