Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Villa87 said:

We are winning with getting him much needed minutes. He will be a huge asset when full fit and going again!

100%. Both he and Moreno looked like they'd barely played in months yesterday, because they, well, er, haven't - and getting them both up to speed again could be vital for us as the season goes on. 

He should have scored from the header Watkins served him, I can name a couple of players some posters would have crucified if they had missed that chance, but I guess as he is one of our own, we are not mentioning it. But good to have him back

• Haha 1

Think Sheff will be a good game for him.  They're not the most athletic team and JJ's natural atheltism might help him out in the game. 

Also, it'll be a traditional British way of playing football against Sheff Utd, which I think will leave large gaps for JJ to take advantage of.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

He should have scored from the header Watkins served him, I can name a couple of players some posters would have crucified if they had missed that chance, but I guess as he is one of our own, we are not mentioning it. But good to have him back

You clearly are. 

Weird.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Bizarre post.  

• Like 3

On 19/12/2023 at 12:28, Taxahunter said:

So You are telling me that, if it had been Bailey, Tielemans, Traore, Zainiolo, Dendoncker who missed that chance, then nobody would have mentioned it...

The rate this is going you'll have mentioned it so much nobody else needs to 

• Haha 3

He’s been utterly woeful since he came back from injury. 

Which is fine, it’s to be expected and he’ll get back up to speed soon I’m sure. 

But playing him for the full 90 tonight was… odd

• Like 1

Â