Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

I

6 hours ago, catanzaro said:

Totally agree.. if he was playing in place of Emi, I’m convinced we wouldn’t have lost that game..

where is he by the way.. is he injured?

I've heard its a hamstring.

13 hours ago, catanzaro said:

Totally agree.. if he was playing in place of Emi, I’m convinced we wouldn’t have lost that game..

where is he by the way.. is he injured?

On what basis have you concluded this? Emi is a far superior footballer than Ramsey imo 

7 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

On what basis have you concluded this? Emi is a far superior footballer than Ramsey imo 

Is he?

JJ carries the ball better and runs at teams.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

What’s he better at? Ramsey is faster, stronger, better at dribbling, scores more, better defensively, better at heading, better finisher. 

Night and day. Ramsey starts ahead of Buendia when fit all day long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TRO said:

Is he?

JJ carries the ball better and runs at teams.

That’s an opinion and not one that I share TRO - for me Emi is our most gifted player.

sure Ramsey runs with the ball, but he is inconsistent - this is in keeping with his young age I agree this much. 

9 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

What’s he better at? Ramsey is faster, stronger, better at dribbling, scores more, better defensively, better at heading, better finisher. 

Night and day. Ramsey starts ahead of Buendia when fit all day long. 

Completely different types of player. Buendia is a master of unlocking defences.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really? Seriously? When is the last time he unlocked a defence?

I'm not sure what you see when you watch us tbf. Buendia has been hot and cold, but he is superb at spotting a through ball that very few others would spot. And he's pretty good at executing them also.

Think Ramsey will really push on under Emery, Man. United game was a taste of things to come especially when he comes from advanced wide position so I think he'd have started over Buendia.

Hopefully he isn't out long term as he was running through Leeds no problem last season so that's a game he can do some damage in a few weeks.

I guess we all see it differently.. personally I see JJ as the first name in what is now the front four.  So Luiz and Kamara as the base.. then JJ.. and all choices from there, going forward, are up for debate.. personally I’d rather McGinn than Buendia at the moment.. but I truly understand that Buendia is more off the cuff creative and dynamic.. 

this is how I see it.. 

• Like 2

Â