Formula One - 2019

BOF

By the rulebook that's a penalty, you have leave a cars width, max didn't. 

The thing is max already had the move done, he had the racing line and instead moved over leaving Leclerc nowhere to go

I only saw a 10 minute highlight package but that looked like a decent race for once this season!

I don't like Max but fair play, looked like a hell of a drive from him.

31 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I only saw a 10 minute highlight package but that looked like a decent race for once this season!

I don't like Max but fair play, looked like a hell of a drive from him.

Best in a while. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some things never change do they.

Grosjean somehow managed to spin & crash into into the barriers leaving the pit-lane.

Then to make things worse they made him do the whole lap with no front end & bits falling off before he could come back into the pits

Edited by LakotaDakota

Great couple races, didn't quite have the fun for race win today but behind was very interesting. 

The battle between Max and Leclerc today was incredible to watch, so talented the pair of them. Vettel on the other hand is a complete mess. 

Almost forgotten about the British GP due to the two cracking tennis and cricket finals! 

Good race too, with Hamilton becoming the driver with most wins at the British GP but no one will remember this day for it! 

Shame Lewis found himself in front of Bottas after failing go pass him on the track. Elsewhere it was a really good race, lots of good racing everywhere.

I've watched a lot of sport today, wife is not happy with me 😂

• Haha 1

I really enjoyed that race.  Yes Hamilton lucked into the win, but once again he drove in such a way that he was in a position to take advantage of whatever fell his way.  He stayed out on poor tyres on the off chance of a safety car.  Unfortunate for Valtteri but ho hum.  The action was behind them.  Verstappen and Leclerc was superb from both.  Thoroughly enjoyed that racing.  Hard but fair, and I fully expect we'll see them doing that for the next decade.  Max's Senna to Charles's Prost.  Fantastic stuff.  Worrying signs for Vettel.  His race result got some gloss because of a fortuitous (for him) pit stop similar to Hamilton's, although as with in the past at Ferrari, it also needed them to botch Leclerc to an extent.

Really enjoyed Silverstone, and got a great spot for qualifying on the start/finish line. 

Lucky to see one of the rare good races these days too, and get to see Vettel suffer after yet another mistake. He is completely finished. 

Max is outstanding. Most drivers will take a lap or so to set up an overtake, he's just relentless at all times, the battles between him and Leclerc were superb. Nice to see Gasly have a good weekend too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It was all doom and gloom after France by my god these past 3 races have been something. Today was incredible, one of the most bonkers and enjoyable races I've watched. 

Basically Canada 2011 of this era. Also just want to say how pleased it makes me when Merc and Hamilton have a disaster race. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It was all doom and gloom after France by my god these past 3 races have been something. Today was incredible, one of the most bonkers and enjoyable races I've watched. 

Basically Canada 2011 of this era. Also just want to say how pleased it makes me when Merc and Hamilton have a disaster race. 

Mercedes always bollocks it up in wet/dry and safety cars, why on earth they put Lewis on dry tyres is beyond me considering he was leading, stupid risk to take

Pleased for kyvat, will he get that red bull drive back soon cus red bull will put gasly back in the torro rosso after the summer break I think

2 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Mercedes always bollocks it up in wet/dry and safety cars, why on earth they put Lewis on dry tyres is beyond me considering he was leading, stupid risk to take

Pleased for kyvat, will he get that red bull drive back soon cus red bull will put gasly back in the torro rosso after the summer break I think

I'd say both Kvyat or Albon must have a fairly decent chance now. Just can't believe how dreadful Gasly has been this season.

Â