Match Thread: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not sure people understand how to watch football tbh, horrendous mistake and he has been garbage all match.

a player I never rated and said before he was carried by Terry and even Baker. must be hitting double figures what he has cost us in goals this season

1 minute ago, andym said:

As bad as Chesters give away was, how much room did we allow through the middle? 

McGinn and Hourihane nowhere to be seen

No. Because they were moving forward as we have the ball, as they should be. Not their fault Chester can’t pass.

• Like 2

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not sure people understand how to watch football tbh, horrendous mistake and he has been garbage all match.

I would say 75% of the season chester has been shit. He gave a pen and cost us against reading then got himself sent off. Made various blunders against blose as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Sorry I didn't understand how to watch football properly. My excuse is that i wasn't watching it at all. I'm watching it now though so I'll try to pay better attention. Cheers