• Abraham
    • Bolasie
    • El Ghazi (Kodjia 66)
    • McGinn (Whelan 78)
    • Elmohamady (Bolasie 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/18 at 17:30

from what i'm reading all 5 goals conceded are Nylands fault......

i have just watched the goals again and i dont get why everyone is blaming him for tonight, i really dont.....

Forest cut through our defense like a knife through butter.....

if you are playing in goal you'll be saying ffs Chester, Hutton Tuanzabe, Taylor put a foot in, oh and by the way McGinn, Hourihane, Grealish, track you man....give me some protection !!!!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

studying the lowlights, Chester is literally completely absent for their first three goals, Hutton is always seemingly trying to fill in at CB whilst Chester jogs back from nowhere.

Nyland for the last goal is disgraceful.

for the last goal the ball should never of got into our box.....

what the heck was Taylor doing and when it did get in the box Tuanzabee on Grabban was woeful

Edited by imavillan

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

just watched the goals, seriously, the 4th and 5th goals that Nyland conceded were seriously terrible.

I literally dont understand what he was doing for the 4th......like.....seriously what the hell was he doing?

The 5th, should never have conceded that at his near post, never ever ever ever.

the first 3, not sure he can be blamed specifically.

Also....we need to sign Lolley, he's a very good little player.

Was about to write the same thing about 4th and 5th goal.

Also Abraham was so close to being onside. He wasn’t to know but had he not gone for that ball it probably would have gone it. 

I feel deflated we haven’t won that. Every point dropped and we get further left behind.

After I saw how we defended that game and how poor our keeper was. I’ll happily take 6th.

im dreading playing Leeds and Albion. 

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Only us can get to 10 men and concede again. Pathetic.what a chance blown. We ain't going up with this shit keeper and lame defence 

Derby did too if that helps?  It doesn't help does it :(

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

from what i'm reading all 5 goals conceded are Nylands fault......

i have just watched the goals again and i dont get why everyone is blaming him for tonight, i really dont.....

Forest cut through our defense like a knife through butter.....

if you are playing in goal you'll be saying ffs Chester, Hutton Tuanzabe, Taylor put a foot in, oh and by the way McGinn, Hourihane, Grealish, track you man....give me some protection !!!!

He has to save 5th. It’s a routine stop. 4th I can’t work out how far the ball was from him but looked like it was next to him.

The other three was just shocking defending and can’t really blame the keeper. 

• Like 1

We score five, should have won, we concede five, should have lost, we drew and got a point over a season probably a decent result. Not all goals conceded are goalkeepers fault the ball has to pass ten other players before it gets to him. He is not blameless but some of the reaction on here is comical.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, smg said:

We score five, should have won, we concede five, should have lost, we drew and got a point over a season probably a decent result. Not all goals conceded are goalkeepers fault the ball has to pass ten other players before it gets to him. He is not blameless but some of the reaction on here is comical.

I actually only blame him for the last goal, should never have got past him, was close to amateur. The 4th was a great shot from Lolly, would have done well to save that with the curl. Not saying he is a great keeper, but we do go over the top a little. Defence were useless tonight which is why Smith will probably find it hard to bollock Nyland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CosmicVillan said:

Many of said if we played attacking entertaining football we wouldn't care if we won or not as long as we had a go. 

Well they got there wish.

What on earth do we do on the training ground ?

1 hour ago, kiltorken said:

I'm a huge fan of Smith and what he's doing but he can't be blameless for the team conceding so many. His system is definitely leaving us very exposed defensively and he needs to sort it out soon. 

This - that defending was bang amateur - most of that defence have played at international level - and should be at least competent at this level. If Smith can unearth a better back 4 in the jan window - then great...But if thats the 'system' it doesn't really mater who the faces are.

Â