Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i dont see why ppl rate chester tbh.

One of our best players last season. Yes he's playing shite on a left side of CB pairing but Chester has been immense in the main in a villa jersey. 

Edited by Johnnyp
Mistake

Just now, av1 said:

100%. A couple of decent signings will transform this team. Really enjoying it so far. 

You two must be seeing something I’m not then. I’m not seeing much of an improvement thus far same old issues and fannying around with the ball. 

• Like 1

You can see that there is a plan and some improvement but we haven’t really got the right players at the moment. We need better fullbacks and wide players. Kodija and Elmo are so predictable and ineffective 

Let’s hope we can keep in the hunt until the window

• Like 1

Elmo is playing well but i think more pace against their LB who is struggling would be good. 

I'd take Hutton off, move Elmo to RB, and put Bolasie RW. 

Just now, Villaphan04 said:

it looked like he kicked the ball in frustration and it hit a QPR player (i think?) 

At least he's pissed off. I'm unreasonably angry with the boy wonder Grealish walking off at half time with a massive grin on his face while we're losing to QP **** R.

• Like 1

Just now, jim said:

You two must be seeing something I’m not then. I’m not seeing much of an improvement thus far same old issues and fannying around with the ball. 

Same. This was always my concern with a new manager and why I didn’t blame Bruce for all our problems. A new manager doesn’t change the shit players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim said:

You really can't see any improvement? Dear me.