Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, TreeVillan said:

We be a great side if we had a stronger defence. 

Could do with some strikers who can hit a barn door too. Midfield isn't too great now that I think about it. And the less said about the keepers, the better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Could do with some strikers who can hit a barn door too. Midfield isn't too great now that I think about it. And the less said about the keepers, the better.

Yep, great side my arse, we're a mess and that's down to Steve Bruce.

Smith needs a lot of time to correct this shite, time to improve fitness, confidence on the ball and crucially, time to sign his own players.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

All season our defence as been our let down, it does need sorting and I agree with others it should be the first thing Smith sorts out. The other thing is to bring in players who can suit Smiths playstyle more because we have some not comfortable with it and possibly just wont get it.

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

We'll get there. Really enjoying the transformation so far. We look a team again.

100%. A couple of decent signings will transform this team. Really enjoying it so far. 

I would give them some time on the passing, some dodgy ones but also some sublime ones which I have not seen these players do before, we will get there, but we need patience. I am now thinking that this is a transitional season. 

• Like 1